View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 04:40 AM

Red face Do you guys think that

It's real nice wearing rather snug jeans with a tight fitting singlet under them. It's bed time with my beloved uncle and he has those baggy pajamas ready for me,but the snug fitting jeans and the tight fitting singlet have to come off. He smiles ,telling me " all those sexy clothes you're wearing are coming off now." I had a such an erection too, when he took me into the bedroom and said, " he'll strip me naked and don't worry about being hard under that singlet." He soon had the stretch belt on the snug jeans unfastened and opened, as I squirmed and resisted the sexy warm denim jeans from coming off. "pop" the front snap was opened, when he then slowly unzipped the front zipper showing the tight singlet keeping my hard penis so snug and secure encased in the singlet My friend stopped by with two other guys, seeing me about to be stripped out of the snug jeans and singlet. One of his friends would say"Do you think that ... My friend said "yes it's what you think is happening, is going to happen to him," and soon they left when my uncle would start pulling and tugging on the snug denim, trying to strip them off my closely squeezed legs, but no avail, as my uncle would smile and saying "loosen up, those jeans are coming off now". Slowly, yet firmly he worked the snug denim down my legs and then had them wrapped around my ankles and kicking feet, then shaking them off me, as he continued undressing me. It was rather sensational, him pulling those snug jeans off me. Now the fun part for my uncle, as I'm still only in the tight fitting singlet, when says again "we're not finish, while I pleaded to keep the tight tickling singlet on over the pajamas" "no, it's coming off too" he answered while freeing my arms from the singlet short sleeves, then slowly peeling it down my squirming upper torso. My uncle has me bare from the waist up and my lower half and hard penis are still encased in the sexy clinging singlet. It was over for me, while he gently tugged the lower half of my half on, half off singlet from my excited lowers. It felt like a girl's one piece swimsuit coming off, with the warmth his hands peeling it of my erect penis, then stretching the leg bands from my crotch with my erect penis now bouncing free. I squeezed my legs and rear cheeks closely, but again to no avail, when he gave a few more pulls and I felt the clinging singlet slip off my now exposed behind and male assets. The feeling of that tight singlet being stripped off was sensational and soon I was naked with the tight singlet wrapped around my ankles and I soon ejaculated all over the bedroom carpet. He would just say to me before putting on the baggy pajamas "wow, that was quite a load of healthy of energy. and like my friend would say "Do you think that... and my uncle answered with "yes He'll'' be out of those tight jeans including his body wear and into pajamas.