View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 06:34 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
At your local swimming pool you will be seeing a core of regulars and lifeguards on a weekly basis and get to know them by sight possibly even talking with some of them. You may see people you know either friends, relatives or people at work. If you wear anything too extreme you'll be remembered and possibly be asked to leave.
At a swimming pool away from home you'll be among strangers, you'll know no one and no one will know you. If you get asked to leave it's no great loss as you never planned to go back there anyway so you can be a little more daring.
This is why people tend to be far more daring on holiday. I've been to a lot of campsites in France, some have their own swimming pools and other's are close to beaches. People tend to arrive at campsites in traveling clothes, jeans or long shorts, they remain like this on the first day. On the second day they'll get up and put on shorter shorts and wear speedos in the pool. On the third day they'll get changed into speedos in their own tents and walk around the campsite in speedos and not bother getting changed back into shorts when they get back.
Once everyone is walking about in speedos no one is going to notice you in a bikini,and of course you'll be comfortable wearing a thong on the beach.

A lot of men say they'd love to go to a gay sauna or nude beach but are afraid they might meet someone they know. At the moment you recognise someone they also recognise you, you can't tell anyone about them without admitting you were there and neither can they. You'll either say hello and hang out with them or you'll avoid them like the plague, it doesn't matter either way. Never stay at home because someone might know you when you're doing something legal.
Well gay saunas is not me as I’m straight . But I enjoy naturist beaches , but wear just briefer swimwear there . I’ve never been a fan of the g string and so a thing back is always the smallest I will wear . I like small swimwear but don’t push things beyond good taste in my hotel pool. The smallest thing I have swim in was in a municipal pool in a Snyder clip bikini and once in a Newcastle hotel pool . Neither time elicited any response . But I think that is a bit tiny for me these days . I prefer bikinis where the odd person may think … that’s small … does he really realise it’s that small ?