Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 02:26 AM

Default 24: Team Trust

The sunsets over the lake are stunning, as the sun tucks down behind the mountains west of the lake. Orange glow becomes soft yellow with flashes of pink and even a little Violet. The cookout was over, but Jake and Lizzie left Coach's house and were now on Lizzie's pontoon boat in the middle of the lake, just about where they had swam earlier. Jake was still in his undersized, very tight, Sporti International Flags brief, with its less than two inch sides. Lizzie had swapped the board shorts she borrowed after the lake ate her bikini bottom, now wearing a one piece team suit she had in her swim bag. She was more clothed than Jake, who was getting aroused, making the tight suit even more so. As hot as Lizzie looked in the skimpy bikini, Jake liked how the smooth Lycra made her curves feel so silky and slippery. They were laid back in the loungers of the boat, side by side, her head on his chest, his hands wrapped around her. Her hand rested on his upper leg.

The lake was calm, flat, and romantic. She kissed him. She had poured each of them some wine from a half finished bottle in the luxurious boats mini fridge. They were feeling loose, free and in deep love, albeit young love. Really more lust.

"Are you sad Allen beat you?" She whispered as the darkening sky was being cast in an amber light from the waning sunset. She rubbed his chest as she watched him think.

"No, well, yeah maybe a little, but he swam so good." Jake didn't have a jealous bone in his body, but like any competitor he always prefers to win. "So, you never told me what happened to your swimsuit," Jake changed the subject.

Lizzie played with Jake's nipples as she related the story of her swim, making Jake grow hard in the tight suit, its undersized fit pressing against his growing anatomy. "I could feel it getting loose, but what was I going to do," Lizzie said. "I hoped it would stay tied until we stopped, but all of a sudden I felt it slip off. By the time I stopped, it was gone." As she told the story, she continued to glide her had over various erogenous zones of Jake's erotically charged body, but her play with his nipples was, above all else, driving him wild. She knew it. The boat gently floated in the calm, amazingly romantic lake.

"That's just crazy," Jake managed to mumble. "What did you do?"

"Well, I kept swimming until I could get Coach's attention. You should have seen his face when I told him I lost my bikini." Lizzie was animated, sitting up, giving Jake some time to calm his urges. "He didn't know what to do at first, but he knew I could not stay naked."

"How did you get on the boat?" Jake asked, now also sitting up.

"He grabbed a towel, hung it on the back of the boat. Made sure you guys were ahead. Then he looked forward and waited for me to get on. No one even knew," she laughed. "He was such a dad about it," she laughed.

"Wow, that is pretty funny,". Jake replied. "Remember the time Tim forgot to tie his suit and did that big dive...". They both started to laugh at the image of Tim's suit coming right off him as his body hit the water.

"He sure gave everyone a good show," Lizzie added.

The cute couple laid back down on the lounger, Jake immediately getting hard as they pulled themselves close. The tiny suit could barely contain him. The romantic night turned steamy hot.

------

"Sorry you didn't make it to the party," Ricky texted one last time to Stormy.

"What's your deal with Stormy?" Allen asked as Ricky hit send on the text. The two guys were at Allen's house hanging out, both still in swimsuits. They were up in the barn loft. Allen swiped two cold beers from his dad's secret refridge in the farm office. It was well stocked, Allen knew he would not notice. The beer was going down fast, too fast.

"Just want him to feel liked by the team, must be hard to move that far," Ricky responded. "Plus don't you think he is a pretty hot looking guy?" Ricky asked, the beer loosening any inhibitions. Ricky started getting hard just thinking about how cute Stormy looked. Ricky had never worn jammers, never even thought about them. After seeing Stormy in them, Ricky was curious.

"Yeah, I guess he is pretty cute," Allen replied as he finished off his first beer. It was not the first time the guys raided the secret stash, but infrequent enough that one beer created quite the buzz. Allen laid back, exposing Allen the hot swimsuit he was wearing. Allen was feeling horny, and Ricky was looking too damn hot.

"Okay, bud, serious question," Ricky announced as Allen grabbed two more beers, handing Ricky one. "I am trusting you here," Ricky added.

"Go for it, Ricky," Allen replied after a deep draw on the beer, a Seadog Brewing Summer Ale, sans the lemon. The guys eyes met, it was as if they knew what was about to happen. Deep trust, team trust was on the line.

Ricky paused. His heart raced. A bead of sweat rolled down his left facial cheek. "What if I told you I think I am gay?" Ricky finally asked. He wanted to pass out, but not from drinking.

Allen smiled. A long pause, eyes meeting again. "Ricky.... It is so cool, awesome," Allen started out. "What if I said, me too," Allen replied. "Plus I know the team would be totally supportive,". Allen added. It was as if the world had just opened up for them. The two guys talked for two hours, hanging out in the barn, such was life as a farm kid. Hugs, tears, acceptance.

A ding of Ricky's cell phone broke the deep talk, the release of feelings and fears. "Thanks for caring, Stormy" came the late reply. Ricky would not see it for a while.