View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 04:58 PM

Wink What's your favorite piece of lycra gear?

Like Iv'e said before, what my favorite piece of lycra gear is. It's quite arousing with other guys, like my cousin of same age wearing bright sky blue colored lycra leotard and tights with sexy, shiny panties underneath on Halloween. He really likes the feel wearing them with accessories and all, like cat ears, tail and painted whiskers on his face. After the costume party was over, we went to our uncles to finish Halloween night and found ourselves staying overnight. After stripping me out of all my Halloween spandex, then takes my cousin to the parlor room for changing into pajamas. I'm already wearing baggy shorts and bathrobe while watching him plead and pout to keep his lycra leotards on, but to no avail, I sat in the parlor room watching with much anxiety, seeing my cousin blushing and trying to cover his very obvious erection well out outlined in his tight Halloween outfit, when our uncle had the baggy pajamas ready for him to put on, then gently plucking off the cat ears, then the white stretch belt with his cat ail was unfastened and soon dropped to the carpeted floor. He was allowed to keep his lycra leotard, tights and shiny panties on a short time longer, when our uncle would say" it's time for those leotard and tights to come off to put on the pajamas. It was quite a sight seeing him being slowly stripped out of his leotards by our uncle, despite all his resisting and pouting, our uncle would say "everything comes off including whatever you're wearing underneath". The sounds of his whimpering and pleading for his cat leotard and tights and hearing the long back leotard zipper being opened was very exciting too, as his thrashing arms were peeled out of the clinging lycra leotard sleeves, then our uncle worked the tight lycra down and off his upper torso while making one of his favorite statements"leotard off, leotard and tights off, all off! My cousin squeezed his legs closely, savoring the snug and secure feeling in his lycra cat leotard and tights before being unsnugged and unwedgied from his excited lowers. Soon our uncle had him completely naked with his full bouncing hard on. Finally he was wearing in those baggy pajamas after his kicking feet were freed from the tangled leotard, tights and shiny panties. Later that night, he said he really liked wearing those cat leotard, tights and clinging panties on Halloween night and like me, those were his favorite pieces of lycra gear.