View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
SpeedoBear - there is a swimsuit company called Agonswim - they make custom suits for numerous swim teams, club teams, lifeguard squads, etc., all across the U.S. Go to their web site: www.agonswim.com/index.cfm and click on "Type" and a list pops up - click on Team. From there you can type in a college name, high school, etc. - or type something like water polo, ocean rescue, lifeguards, swim team, etc., and options pop up. Some teams only use jammers, but many have brief suits also, and you can order one you might like. They show the front and back views. It takes a little patience to sort through various teams (some pages are empty, maybe they get suits from another company now?), but many are still listed, and the prices are pretty reasonable, about what you pay for a regular Speedo in a sporting goods store. I recently ordered a red Jacksonville Beach (Florida) Ocean Rescue suit that I like.
That's interesting.

I would advise not to put LIFEGUARD on any suits or clothes. You could be turning back at pools or waterparks.
One time I was wearing this tank top with Lifeguard printed on it. I was turned back to enter the waterpark. I then left the tank top in my car, and then it's OK.

I agreed it was my own stupidity. I picked out this tank top in the morning. I sensed something was not right, but for some reasons continue to wear it to the entrance.