View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 04:09 PM

After I retired nearly 2 years ago my wife and I moved approximately 250 miles from any major city to a high desert location within the Colorado Plateau on more than 5 acres of land. A high desert is a desert climate at a high altitude. The area I live at is located at approximately 6,000 feet and has lots of fruit trees, pine trees, open fields, a small gorge, and a creek. Hot summers and cold dry winters with nearly everyday being intensely sunny. A typical summer day is around 95 degrees Fahrenheit.

Having only one visible neighbor home of two elderly ladies, I at first began my yard work in a mens string style bikini bottom not to offend them. My wife and I were out cutting down some dead trees when one of the ladies soon came over and talked to us when I was wearing only my micro Speedo as my summer work attire. I was about to cover up and so she stated that she had no issues with my Speedos or for me to even work in the buff.

All summer long since I have done all my outside chores in a US4MEN two tone string microthong. Now I have 7 different colors, a different thong for every retired work day of the week. Never even wore a thong until just 2 years ago. Now it's my new microkini fetish.