View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 04:59 AM
Speedo Member

I was feeling pretty proud of myself. Casually walking into the room in just my speedo, with the front still slightly damp from his load. He knew I was trying to provoke him...dare him to take it up a notch.

The day progressed smoothly...no time for swim practice during the dinner break. I was tempted to jump in during the breaks, but didn't want to wash 'his juice away', so instead, switched suits during the break. The plan was to take the other suit home, wear it to bed...and probably jack off with it. The thought was incredibly hot.

Well, things did get complicated (or confusing). I went home for the dinner break. He stayed at the pool. I returned to work a bit early and got quite a surprise. There was a high school girl (from my class actually) who clearly had the hots for him. She had long beautiful dark hair, a very full set of boobs, bronzed skin, and the smallest of bikini bottoms. She favored a white suit, and while not transparent, enough to see a bit through. More than once I had seen her walking over to his chair, flirting, and giving him a good view down to her chest while he sat up on the perch. She'd often make it a point to swim near whatever lifeguard stand he was at. More than once I noticed he was sporting partial wood.

Usually we sat in the office before time to report for work after dinner. I approached the office as usual, and could hear a female voice - and his - and paused to peek between the window shade. There she was. He was sitting on top of the desk in his small speedo, and she was facing him, straddling and obviously humping his leg. For his part, his huge hard had emerged from the top of his suit, though still tied. I could see her fingers cupping his balls and gently rolling them in her hands. Several drops of precum had emerged and spilled down the head of his cock. I was shocked - jealous? Wait, he was clearly enjoying it. I was incredibly turned on watching him be such a stud. He took her hand up to the top of his cock, gently tugged on the suit string, and pulled the front of the speedo down the length of his cock, leaving his perfect large balls encased in the nylon. I could hear him saying something to her - she then bent over, took just the head of his cock in her mouth, and you could tell from her actions this was not familiar - he was trying to guide her. I wanted to stop it all - or did I want to watch him cum? Just then, he pulled her head up, stroked himself, and shot several large streams up his chest, just barely hitting his chin. She seemed shocked, he laughed, grabbed a towel, and cleaned himself off. I deliberately loudly closed a door down the hallway to signal someone else was there, and made sure my footsteps were heard as I approached the office. As I entered, I found him alone (she had obviously ducked out). The only tell-tale sign was the distinctive smell of cum in the room...and several large wet spots on the front of his suit.
"How was your dinner?" I asked with a slight smirk. "How did you like the show?" was his response.