Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 12:12 AM

Katy interrupted, " So did you you two get off?" I grabbed my wine cooler and took a nice gulp. "Yea, we did." I continued, "For the rest of the school year and through the summer Dave and I would find odd times to get together and masturbate each other after some teasing through the speedo." After that experiment, I never messed around with any other guys.

I told her that after graduation, I took a summer job that gave us less time together and, to be honest, I just craved girls and scoring with them. Katy gazed at me with an intense look of curiosity. Finally she said, "So, do you like men or women better?" I laughed and responded, "Hey, those days were just exploration and self indulgence. I hope you could tell by the last 24 hours what the answer to that question is." She said she did with a giggle, got up off the lounger, threw her leg over my lounger and sat down on me, pressing her pussy down on my bulge. She leaned over and taking my head in her hands, embraced my lips and we enjoyed a long french kiss, our tongues darting and teasing one another. Her hips begin to move to rub her mound on my bulge and my shaft was growing again for round two it seemed.

My thought was, "How many times can this girl do it??? Can I keep up with her?" But rather than inquire, I just absorbed the moment as our bodies rubbed and played. After one long french kiss, she rose up a bit and said, "Matt, do you like massage?" I told her that I did and had had some good massages to work out some soreness from time to time. She said, "I don't mean therapeutic massage, I am talking about sensual massage. You know, like what we do in Denmark." All I could do was take a deep breath, let it out, and say, "Katy, I am in to whatever you like." With that, She slowly and carefully got up, took me by the hand as I got up off the lounger, and we headed inside.