Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 11:45 PM

As we stood, I grabbed our suits laying there on the dock. The sun had warmed them up and I was significantly reduced in size after that cold dip. Handing Katy hers, I pulled mine on and stuffed the package in the usual way. Katy donned hers and pulled the string sides high up on her waist which pulled the suit tight against her mound, exposing every detail. Fortunately for me, a hard-on at that moment was needing some time to refuel.

Hand in hand we strolled up the path to the porch of the cabin overlooking the lake. Taking a seat in separate lounge chairs, we threw a towel down for some rest. Something was on my mind. I said, "Katy, can I ask you something personal?" ""Sure, anything." she responded. I said, "Katy, have you ever had sex with with another woman?" She knew exactly where I was coming from considering she had heard all the details of my divorce.

She said to me, reaching over to hold my hand, "Matt, I will tell you the truth. You have been the only male I can honestly say that has not lied or been deceitful with me."

She continued,"In college, my roommate was a Russian swimmer. We had had several talks late at night about other guys on the team and how immature they were. Then one evening after we had settled in for the night, she came over to my bunk and asked me if I had ever done it with a woman. I said I hadn't and she asked if we could try it; maybe just mess around a little. She said she was horny and said she liked my body. I think she was lesbian, but with a little anxiety, I let her touch me through the sheets."

For a minute, I was uneasy, then she gently drew back the sheets. I had on sport shorts and a Tee. She stopped and said, "Matt, are you okay with this?" You asked, and I did not know where to begin?" I told her not to worry. Her candid description was okay and I appreciated her being so.

She continued; "Nastacia, that was her name, knelt down on her knees and reached over to kiss me. At first, I might have seemed resistant, but she gently let her lips caress and peck mine until I opened my mouth and our tongues met. It was like a wash over me and I reached up around her neck and held her close, french kissing. She then gently put her hand on my belly and circled my belly button several times and then slid down to my mound." I have to say, that listening to her description was getting me wood again just hearing this tale of young sex.

"As her middle finger slid into my crack, I was getting hotter by the minute. I reached down and stripped off my shorts, and wriggling up and down, pulled off the Tee, leaving me at her will."

Katy described the entire affair to me. Then sat looking at me to see how I would respond. I sat for a moment and foolishly said," Well, what do you prefer, a man, or a woman for, let's say, more than a one night stand?"

Reaching over her chair, she cupped her hand over my bulge and woody shaft and with great clarity said, Matt, After the sex we have just had, how could there be a choice," and smiled with a wink at me.

She scooted over close to the side of her lounger and I did the same. We just laid there silent for while with my and on her mound, and her hand on my bulge.