Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 07:36 PM

Default I've forgotten what part number this should be

My body loves to send my brain signals, some physical, but some psychological. I have to admit, the ones I enjoy the most are the instances that combine the two into a wild mix. I have to admit, the whole issue of how my brain and sex organs interact with each other has always been a topic that has fascinated me endlessly.

Here is what fascinates me so much. Sometimes I am pretty certain that my brain is running the show, and giving directions to my body. That is fairly easy to understand. But sometimes it seems just the opposite. That is, my body is running the show and sending fun signals to my brain. That drives me silly, sometimes, but that situation can also be terrifically enjoyable. And my brain knows it when my body is enjoying itself. So, the two are hopelessly and inextricably intertwined. That there is still an element of strange mystery to all of this after all these years, only adds to the pleasure.

What does all of this have to do with brief swimsuits? It turns out, quite a bit. Do any of you recall the first time you ever got to shop for a swim brief? Or, got yourself in a situation where you were being “forced” to wear a swim brief for the first time, say, perhaps as a requirement for taking swim lessons or even being on a swim team?

My hunch is that in a situation like this you were having a lot of complicated feelings, some in your brain but also in your groin. You may have felt apprehensive, a little scared, but also excited, and somehow enthusiastic. At some level, you wanted to be someplace else, but at another level you were rather enjoying yourself. How could such conflicting feelings co-exist?
Oddly enough, the male body is set up for driving the male brain in strange ways. At one level, you are excited about the possibility of getting to experience the sensations from wearing a swim brief for the first time. At another level, you are scared, perhaps even scared “stiff”.

The male body does some wonderful things, but a lot of males tend to think that these things could be embarrassing not wonderful. The sensations are great, but what about the other stuff going on, stuff that seems weird.

One of the weirdest parts is the precum thing. Early on, most guys learn about the orgasm and ejaculation part, but the precum part just seems really odd. Guys are OK with the idea that semen is ejaculated during an orgasm, but the idea of dealing with a liquid, even in small amounts, that is definitely not urine and not semen, is less well understood.

Let me suppose that you are back at an age where you are shopping for your first swim brief. At that age, guys have pretty well taught themselves to believe that sexual arousal is supposed to be the consequence of observing a live person and the possibilities of that person as a sexual partner. But you are not looking at other people your age, you are shopping for an inanimate swim brief. That your body should respond to such a situation seems weird, and perhaps you are thinking “I must be abnormal for this to be happening” My brain is processing the idea that I am just looking at swim briefs in a store, but my body is starting to send signals that at some level that I am starting to get aroused.

What kind of signals? Well, precum! As a shopper, you aren’t aroused as such. Your penis is the same size as it normally is in a flaccid state, but, suddenly you can feel a damp spot forming on your underwear right at the tip of your penis. Strange! Really strange! The liquid is clear and quit viscous, unlike anything you have ever seen before

Usually, the precum is viscous enough to not work its way past your underwear to your next layer of clothing such as your jeans. The same is not true for semen. I know that from a terrifying and embarrassing experience I had when I was 16. That experience is still just too embarrassing to discuss here in detail.

It wasn’t long before I discovered that when I was feeling the damp precum at the tip of my penis, I was starting to feel good. Actually, really good. So merely shopping for a sut was psychologically interesting and fun, even if I didn’t actually try it on.

But, I was also aware of two odd facts. First, the precum that didn’t show on my jeans would certainly show at the tip of my penis if I were wearing a nylon swim brief, and second, those nylon briefs from the 1960s and 70s were made of a very thin material and basically left almost nothing to the imagination if I did get a real erection going. So there were twin terrors in wearing these. Either a damp precum spot at my penis tip others might very well notice, or an erection that others surely would notice. Twin terrors rolled into one. Do I really want to do this, even with these issues and problems? Well, yes, psychologically my body was making it really tough for me to not proceed.

This is a long enough story for today.
Sebbie