View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 01:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Part 31 - Timmy gets trained

The weekend flew by, it’s now Sunday night and everyone will be leaving early in the morning in time for Julie’s Dad to be at work on time. Julie and Timmy are not at all pleased to have to leave this weekend of fun and getting to know each other better. And Timmy sure was a hit with Julie’s parents.

The last night of the weekend would not be lost, however. Timmy decided while he liked seeing Julie being the aggressor because he was much more shy than her outgoing personality, he really wanted something and he knew if he didn’t ask, he wouldn’t get it. So he quietly started talking to Julie in his room, “Julie, you are so beautiful, I just love your face, your hair, your whole body. But you’ve seen me totally naked and, well, I really want to see you that way.” Much more asking than the way Julie worked, by commanding, she had a deep smile and leaned in for a kiss. “I had no idea you were that curious, you should have said something earlier! But here’s the deal, I know how boys are and how they can get out of control, so you are going to stay in your speedo when we do this, ok?” “Sure,” said Timmy excitedly. Julie first unbuttoned the skimpy top piece and let it fall to the floor dramatically, with a seductive smile. Again Timmy’s eyes popped as he saw this beautiful young woman’s breasts exposed. She then seductively slowly lowered her small bikini bottom revealing her treasure with a small blonde tuft. Timmy was mesmerized. Julie walked over to him – sitting on the edge of the bed. She grabbed his hand, silently, and placed his palm over her mound and evoked a soft moan. Silently, Timmy felt around it, as Julie said, “How about a little biology lesson,” “Sure” was the response. Over the course of the next few minutes, Julie explained the female parts as Timmy watched in awe, felt and learned. She showed Timmy how to pleasure a girl and Timmy learned very quickly. “Now, here’s the best part – put your face down here,” she directed him. “Tongue my clit just like I showed you with your finger,” as Timmy promptly obeyed. Both of them were moaning as Timmy proceeded. Julie placed her hand on his bulge and immediately heard a large inhale from Timmy. Timmy thought he’d died and gone to heaven! All of a sudden Timmy felt Julie’s legs clamping his head like a vice. He backed off, “DON’T STOP.” she said with a vibrating voice. As Timmy resumed, Julie’s body started to vibrate and shake as she held her breath and bit her lip so she didn’t make so much noise that her parents would hear. She just wanted to scream – in joy and ecstasy that a boy she loved was giving her so much pleasure.

After a long minute of a huge climax, Julie came down, pulled Timmy next to her and snuggled. “You were amazing,” she told him. “What happened,” he asked. “I had one of the best cums I’ve ever had, thanks to you,” she replied. “That’s how it works on a girl.” “Wow, I thought at first I had hurt you, that’s why I stopped.” “Oh no, you were fabulous, never, ever stop when you’ve got me so close, you have to let me finish!”

The two cuddled for quite a while as Timmy pondered how life could be any better!!

To be continued