View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 02:02 PM

Yeah I guess I've never seen anything from Speedo that a swimmer wouldn't wear to practice or to a swim meet. I do my shopping at swimoutlet.com because they offer my team a great yearly kickback due to the volume of biz our 60-some swim families do there. If that retailer has a lingerie section I'm not aware of it, I think they deal in athletic gear mainly. Plus we stick to the Speedo brand as it is by far the best quality since it is geared to our sport. The Endurance line is tougher and more durable than anything out there in terms of daily salt water pool use. Their Vanguisher goggles are the mainstay, period. Speedo sponsors our meets too, and in age group and masters swimming we could use all the financial help possible to keep the cost down for members.
And it isn't that I dislike anything, it's just that I think some of the attire discussed and shown here and erroneously called speedos is why the general public kind of cringes at the mention and thought. Were they to actually witness swim competition they might think otherwise. But of course swimming isn't exactly a spectator sport, huh? At a swim meet you do not see guys of any age using gimmicks and gadgets to enhance the appearance of their genitals, nor hear a lot praise of each other's bulge. LOL. Maybe if I were gay and wanting to promote that I'd be all over it but I'm only slightly bi in that I very much appreciate a fine male bod with the swimmer's physique dressed in a swimmer's uniform. I would probably even touch one of legal age if I had the opportunity! Some of the photos here and at another site definitely do fuel that feeling...