View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 02:40 AM

Hey, great post and question. First, you should definitely wear a brief cut suit, Speedo or other similar brand. You dont say your age, but I am guessing you are younger? What does your partner wear? As for getting hard, first enjoy that they happen, as you age those spontaneous arousings show up less frequent. As for them being noticed, play it cool. Truth is, you probably are more feeling like people are looking at your bulge more than they are. I swam and wore swim briefs my whole life and can tell you every guy gets hard in them at some point or another, I know I did. Usually I just let it work out. If u feel really exposed, sit rather than stand or lie down.

I would start wearing your swimsuits you plan to wear now, around the house, in front of your partner. Get used to being in them. If at the trip you are still worried, I found it helps to keep the suit wet. A wet suit helps control things. Finally, I would avoid too skimpy a cut. Start with a regular two or three inch side, maybe have a square cut in reserve.

Sorry if this is too long. Have fun.

STS

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 07-05-2017 at 02:02 PM.