View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 08:12 PM

Smile Sleeping in speedos instead of pajamas,yet stripped naked in a special way

There are times during the summer months, I like wearing my speedo swimsuit to bed, instead of pajamas. I'll wear my favorite bright blue speedo with fully lined white nylon lycra, making me feel snug and secure and very sexually aroused. My erection is always positioned upward, feeling so much better than to the side. Sometimes when at my uncle's place overnight, he wants me to sleep in the nude, but I like wearing my tight royal blue colored speedo. He's wearing, just a white toga before bed and seeing me in my snug swim briefs. He tells me it has to come off before climbing in bed. I'll blush and cover my well outlined erection, as he says he's going to strip off my speedo, despite my childish pleading to keep it on. He has a very interesting way getting me unspeedoed so I don't ejaculate in it. While standing facing one another next to the bed, I blushed, as he gently untied the long draw strings while tickling me so much. I wondered how he was going to strip it off me, while he began stretching the tight swimsuit waistband, giving big smiles and warm hugs. I squirmed and playfully resisted, feeling the tight polyester material slowly slip below my waist, lower and lower he he was peeling it down to my full hard on, still snug and secure under the soft tickling inside lining. I made another plead to keep it on , but to no avail when he told me to hold still,reaching under the rolled down suit, looking like a bikini. My moment of truth would come now, instead of uncovering my rear first, he began peeling it off my erect penis, slowly freeing it from the soft white inside lining. The feeling was sensational and I had all I could do to not ejaculate, looking down seeing the dangling draw string with only inside white colored lining showing and my exposed bouncing wet penis. He looked at me saying " off, Speedo off" while still pulling and tugging my Speedo down and off. He then turned me around bending my rear torso, with my behind still encased in blue polyester. It was a bit of a time consuming, yet enjoyable process for him stripping my favorite speedo off and getting me naked for bed. For me it was sensational, feeling the tight swim briefs slowly slippping off my behind, despite my continued playful resistance, squeezing my buns and crossing my legs. He peeled it out of my crotch and all of me was now fully exposed, when I let out a loud childish whimper. as he continued peeling it down my squirming torso and legs, then freeing my kicking feet from the tangled Speedo swim briefs. Once finally naked, he gave a firm, yet gentle swat on my bare behind when I ejaculated hard on the carpeted floor with my erect penis still bouncing. He said this the best way to get my Speedo off with out me soiling it. We soon climbed into bed and I told him how wonderful it felt being unspeedoed by him without ejaculating before he had me naked, He was certainly very happy and said he will strip off whatever style speedo swim suit I'm wearing, no matter how tight it is or how long it takes getting me naked for bed.