View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 08:49 PM

Friday night my wife was out with a few of her girlfriends, so the boys and I spent the evening at home. This was the day after my son's swim meet and our conversation in the car. I didn't feel like cooking, so we ordered a pizza.

It had been more than a week since my younger son had joined us nude for breakfast. We hadn't made an effort to keep things going, so it had ended almost as fast as it had started.

As we got plates and napkins, an idea occurred to me. It seemed kind of stupid, but I figured what the hell. "New house rule," I said. "One slice for one article of clothing."

"You serious?" asked my older son.

"It'll be fun," I assured him.

My younger son grabbed three slices and shed his socks and t-shirt on the kitchen floor, then went into the living room.

"Just give it a try," I said to my older son.

"Fine, whatever," he replied. He took of his socks and put two slices on his plate.

I followed my younger son's example, then joined them in the living room. We put on a movie. A short while later, my younger son went back into the kitchen. He returned naked with a couple more slices on his plate and rejoined us on the couch. I did the same a few minutes later.

When my older son went for seconds, he returned wearing his briefs. I didn't want to push him, so I didn't say anything. We finished eating and continued to watch the movie. About half way through the movie, my older son slipped off his briefs and let them fall to the floor.

The movie ended. I picked up the remote and stopped the credits. I looked over at my sons. They were both erect and looked a little nervous. "Guess you guys really liked that movie," I joked. They both laughed.

We cleaned up the plates. I looked down at the pile of clothes on the floor. "What do you think? Should we get dressed or surprise you mom when she gets home?"

"Let's wait for mom," my older son said almost immediately. I was glad to see he was getting more comfortable. We went back to the living room and picked something else to watch.

I heard my wife's car pull into the garage about a half hour later. She called out hello from the kitchen and we yelled back. Then she came into the living room where we were sitting on the couch. She started laughing. "I was wondering why there were clothes all over the kitchen floor."

"The boys and I thought we'd have a naked family night," I said.

"Mind if I join or is it boys only?" she asked grinning.

Both boys encouraged her to join us. She squeezed in on the couch between me and our older son. The night continued relatively normally aside from the fact that we were all nude.

When it was time for bed, the boys went upstairs. "So what inspired this cheeky venture?" asked my wife. I told her I'd been thinking about it since last week and wanted to help our sons get more comfortable with themselves. We both agreed that we should try to make naked family time a more regular occurrence.

Since we were already naked, one thing led to another and we ended up having amazing sex on the couch. We've always been an in the bedroom with the door firmly closed kind of couple, so it was very exciting. When we'd finished, we collapsed in each other's arms. My wife looked over and saw our sons at the base of the stairs.

When they met her gaze, my older son stammered, "We just came to say goodnight."

"It's okay. You can come in," their mom said. They came over and hugged us goodnight, then went back upstairs.

"How much do you think they saw?" I asked her when they'd left.

"No way to say, but there's no going back now," she said.

We went upstairs and got ourselves ready for bed.

This morning, no one bothered getting dressed for breakfast.