View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 10:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservedEnthusiast
Side note: Honestly, if you wear jammers for the modesty, I don’t really think it’s worth the effort of putting it on lol.

I wear Jammers regularly and love them. Like you, I have been a big guy all my life. And for me, I really like jammers because I need to have some fabric on my thighs / between my legs in order to prevent chafing. They take care of that problem beautifully. And dare I say this?... I think my thighs look really good when wrapped in tight shiny spandex.

So, how do you put Jammers on? You really just need to take a little time and pull them on like a woman pulls on nylons.. one leg at a time. You grip each side of one of the jammer's legs and release it against your thigh from the bottom as you pull them up your leg. Then repeat for the other leg. Make a couple of adjustments, then you are good to go. It really is quite easy, and I have gotten rather adept and fast at putting them on now.

The only real challenge is they must be put on when both they and your skin are completely dry. If you are damp (like after a shower) --good luck! Get fully and completely dried off before attempting.

Just for general info, I am continuing to take beginner swimming lessons, and I try to practice swimming 2-3 times a week. I now have several pair of Jammers that I will rotate through.

Thank you, Reserved Enthusiast, for sharing your experiences... I really am getting into reading about what you went through and even recall feeling some similar feelings. Your account is well written and enjoyable.

Last edited by Captain.Jammer : 04-19-2016 at 10:48 PM.