View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 06:56 PM

Becoming an Enthusiast 02 Part 02: Return

-------

It wasn’t until a couple years later in junior year of high school when I had my chance to go back alone. I was fully licensed to drive by then and Mom was out of town, so I had use of the car for a weekend without having to answer that unavoidable “Where are you going?” question. After church that Sunday, I returned to Dick’s Sports Chalet Sporting Authority (whatever) to the sporting goods store, immediately found the Speedo and TYR suits, and went back to the changing room. I couldn’t afford to buy one myself (and besides, I wouldn’t dare lest my mom found them in my things; she wasn’t nosy, but it was only a matter of time before she’d come across it - more on that later ). However, I could at least try them on again. This time, though, I found a random long shirt to hang on the inside of the door that would drape down to the floor and cover the huge gap for more privacy.

Yet again, it was a rush with instant arousal. This time, though, I was curious as to how to hide the arousal should I buy them and wear them in public. After all, all of those horny teenagers, college students, and men had to be able to hide a boner SOMEhow. So, I tried putting the old fella in different positions to see what was most subtle. With the extremely tight-fitting suit, though, it was almost impossible to hide! “How on earth do they do it???” I wondered to myself. It felt like trying to stuff a highly-sprung Jack in the Box back into the box! I soon determined, though, that my most discreet positioning (without a full-on Ken doll effect) was slightly up but to the right.

After 20 minutes or so, I finally decided that I had to each lunch because it felt like my stomach was starting to digest itself. So, I put the suits back and went home. It goes without saying that the self enjoyment that evening was incredible just thinking about how the speedo had felt!

-------

Chapter 03 will introduce us to the people I met freshman year and how I reached a point of decision. It's still a work in progress, but check back soon! As always, feel free to comment, PM me, or share your own speedo story in a new thread.