View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 03:41 AM

Default 18: Bulges and Urges

“Except that they make me hard as a rock, I like how they feel on,” Ryan said as he made a few adjustments. He had a perfect body for brief suits. His muscular, long legs looked amazing. He walked around the room and the. Went out on the deck. “Yeah, I like this one,” he added. As he walked, his rising situation was calming down.

“Ready for the other one?” I was really anxious to see how he looked in brighter colors. The cut was a bit more brief, not much, but narrower sides. The brief he had on was three inch sides. The bright colored one was closer to two inch sides. It would be a tighter, more showy fit.

“Okay, but it might take a few minutes,” Ryan said pointing at his still large bulge.

The second suit looked fantastic on Ryan. The colors really tied well with his blonde hair. The blue in the bright color print brought out his blue eyes. The narrower cut really showed off his long, muscular legs. The fit highlighted nicely his anatomy, creating a perfect male bulge. He was positioned down, which created a round mound of maleness. I could tell he liked it. “What do you think?” I asked.

Ryan looked down at himself, and ran his hands over his bulge. He turned to look in the mirror. “Definitely a smaller suit,” he replied referring to the more narrow sides. “It feels like I have not much on,” he grinned.

“You look great in it,” I replied. “You rock those colors.”

“I agree,” Mark added.

“Yeah, I really like both of them,” Ryan admitted. “Let’s go hit the beach.” He had decided to stay in the bright colored suit he had on.

“You are going to drive the girls wild,” Mark said as we headed out the door.

“And maybe some guys, too,” I added.

“Maybe...” Ryan replied. “Oh, wait, I need to grab those shorts. I can take them back to Robert.”

————

“Cool suit,” Robert said as his eyes scanned Ryan’s body. Robert was still wearing the snug solid blue Speedo brief. “I wondered if you were a Speedo guy,” he added. “You rock that suit.”

Despite being straight, Ryan was feeling this strange sense of attraction to Robert. He first felt it this morning, seeing him in the blue suit. Now, it was there again. Ryan was even starting to get hard, quickly. “First time,” Ryan replied. “Your blue Speedo inspired me,” he added with a grin. Robert was not quite as tall as Ryan, but he was much more muscular, the result of his swimming and rowing. It was clear he worked out.

“Cool, a swim brief virgin,” Robert replied. “The best kind of suits to wear.”

“Hey, thanks for the shorts. I washed them after I wore them,” Ryan said as he headed the red shorts to Robert.

“You had a tough morning,” Robert replied as he took the shorts. “Just curious, what would you have done if I had not shown up?”

“I honestly do not know,” Ryan replied. He tried to adjust his now rock hard bulge as he talked. “I was kind of freaking out.” They both laughed.

“I get off in an hour, maybe we can do something,” Robert proposed.

“Sure,” Ryan replied. There was that feeling again. “See you then,” Ryan smiled. He headed back to where Mark and I were laying on the a big sheet on the beach. Ryan’s arousal retreated back to a more normal state, his filled out bulge becoming less prominent.

—— to be continued....