View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 06:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Nauti Rogue

Last weekend, my wife and I went to Kemil Beach in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan to lay out. Kemil Beach tends to be minimal swimwear-friendly, but we each took a couple of suits of varying levels of (in)decency just in case we needed to go a little more conservative.

She started out in a blue Wicked Weasel Mega Mesh bikini. It's not a thong, but it's revealing in other ways!

I started out in a navy blue N2N swim thong. I have worn a thong on Jamaican beaches, but never here at home. This was a first time for me, but there were no worries. Of course, I got some looks, but just as there have been gawkers when my wife has gone topless on this beach, we have never had any negative comments/experiences on this beach.

Later, she started to feel a little over-exposed in the Mega Mesh, so she changed into something more comfortable...

After spending about 2 hours laying out in my swim thong, I decided that I didn't want to completely get rid of my MATEgear tanline, so I changed into an Extremely Sexy Mini Bikini with the ultra low style.

Last edited by Nauti Rogue : 06-11-2015 at 06:49 PM.