Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 02:26 AM

Default 16: The secluded lake

Sky watched as the white with red plane climbed out over the lake, making a wide, sweeping turn to the south. He was on the last five miles of a fifty mile ride that wound him through Mapleton, Washburn, and Caribou on back roads lined with farm after farm of potato crop. Sky loved riding in the Summer up here, the rolling hills and lightly traveled roads were perfect for cycling. Sky slowed to watch as the plane crossed overhead, leveled off at 1000 feet, low enough for great views of the landscape below. As it went out of sight, Sky pushed his cadence, reaching 24.3 miles per hour on the flat stretch of road winding along the lake. His yellow and red cycling skinsuit soaked in sweat from the long, somewhat humid ride.

"You will never believe where Kelly is,". Alice said as she greeted Sky on his walk down the gravel drive toward the house. He looked all hot and sexy in the skin tight bike kit, the wetness making it cling tighter to him, and the yellow somewhat sheer. She wrapped her arm around him, Alice filled Sky in on Kelly's adventure with Ryan. She loved the feeling of his spandex wrapped body in the tight skinsuit. Sky filled the suit out well, his bulge growing.

"I think I saw them, red and white plane taking off from the lake," Sky observed. "I was right along the lake."

"Ryan promised us a trip," Alice added.

"Wicked cool," Sky replied as he headed for a jump in the lake.

-------

The plane was locked on a 1500 foot altitude, roughly 1000 feet above the terrain. We were following the Fish River, crossing over the chain of lakes that ran from Fort Kent south into the wilderness of the North Maine Woods. "Want to try flying?" I asked Kelly. I gave him some instructions then shifted steering control to his yoke. The air was smooth, no chop at all. Kelly guided us into an easterly turn, just over the tiny village off Oxbow. We headed toward Mars Hill, south of Presque Isle. To our left we could see Haystack Mountain, really a rocky bump more than a real mountain.

"Turn north," I suggested to Kelly, guiding him through the process. "We can fly over the farm." As we crossed over the farm, I pointed out the different fields, the barns, and the old farmhouse I grew up in.

"Wow, that's a big farm," Kelly commented. He looked so hot playing co-pilot in his colorful Funky Trunks, his bulge nestled between his smooth, muscular legs. I started getting hard watching him.

"Look to the left, you can see the irrigation system running. That's a 400 acre field," I pointed out. From up here the potatoes were perfect rows, as far as we could see. Kelly did a long slow turn to the east as we resumed our journey. We would eventually turn back north, following the US border over Fort Fairfield, making our way toward Madagascar and then westerly to Fort Kent. The winds picked up slightly, the crosswind bouncing us with mild turbulence. I took back control. A special adventure was about to begin.

------

Sky did a short swim in the lake, still in the tight fitting skinsuit. He came out of the water, the wet suit now clinging tightly to him, leaving nothing to the imagination. It was very clear he was circumsized, in fact. Alice got warm tingles watching him.

"I'm going to shower and put on my Speedo," Sky announced as he walked past his cute wife. Despite the cool water, he was feeling aroused, very aroused, in fact. The post cycling sensation of his balls getting their feeling back always made Sky hard. He rubbed his bulge as he walked, feeling his near erect manhood. He fingered the head of his erection, practically making him shoot. He stopped teasing himself just in time.

The outdoor shower was pretty basic, pine walls that started about knee level, a door with an old fashioned hook latch, and exposed piping with separate hot and cold valves. Sky got the water running a bit on the hot side, but the warmth felt great. He lathered up his hair and let the water run over him, watching as the sudsy mix rolled over his spandex body, shooting off his bulging anatomy. After several minutes, Sky reached for the zipper, which ran down the front of his tight kit. It was a fine teeth zipper, barely visible when zipped up. He was so ready to be free of the tight Lycra material, his erection wanting room to grow.

"What the f..k?" Sky asked himself. He pulled the zipper down an inch when it stopped. He tried to pull it back up, but it would not move. "Damn it!" He exclaimed as he tried to make it budge. He stretched the suit out, trying to see what the problem was. He gave the zipper a tug upward, it finally broke free and zipped back up to his neckline. "Thank goodness," he thought to himself. His heart was racing. He slowly started pulling the zipper back down, but at the same inch, the zipper froze again. Sky tugged at it, but it was as stuck as before. Sky bent over, hands now on his knees. He had no idea what to do, but he was stuck, unable to get out of the very expensive kit he was wearing. Strangely, he was also getting very aroused.

-------

"This is my favorite part," I said to Kelly as we flew West out of Fort Kent into the very remote Parts of the North Maine Woods, a vast undeveloped land used primarily for logging. "There are some awesome remote lakes." My flight plan actually included a stop at one of them.

"This is so gorgeous," Kelly said. I noticed his hand was holding his bulge. He was soaking in every sight.

I slowed the engine and adjusted the ailerons, starting a descent toward a large body of water just east of the Allagash waterway. "This is one of my favorite spots," I said to Kelly as we passed below 100 feet, now just above the hills that surrounded the secluded lake. "Hang on, it is a tricky descent once we pass this ridge," I warned. I could see Kelly was nervous. He kept massaging his balls as the wings looked like they were going to clip the trees, truth was we were clearing them by almost 400 feet.

The ridge passed under us, a steep drop off to a wide sparse of open water. A downdraft pummeled the plane and we bounced hard. "I just pissed," Kelly said, not really joking.

"We are fine," I replied. Just an air swirl off the ridge. I pulled back the throttle, extended to near full flaps and pointed the nose down. "A pretty lake, but a bitch to land on," I said as we rapidly dropped into its bowl. Just over the water, I pulled back on the yoke to feather the descent. The pontoons gently grabbed the water and we were quickly fully down and coming to a stop.

"Holy shit, that was awesome," Kelly yelled, literally. We had the whole lake to ourselves. A modest 900 acres of total seclusion.

"Now you get to see why swimsuits make sense," I said as I opened the door and jumped into the shallow water near the shore. The plane floated as I secured the tie down and dropped the anchor. Ashland, who had slept through all of the flight, was suddenly awake. "Lets go, Ash, jump" I called him as he jumped into the water. Kelly opened his door and followed lead, breaking his swimsuit into the crisp wet of an isolated lake.

A few clouds had started to form in the sky. Nothing alarming, but an indication our peaceful clear sky was about to end. I grabbed the lunch basket and we headed to the shore.

--------

Sky was finally able to pull the zipper back up. He ran his finger down the narrow zipper, discovering the problem. One tooth was sticking up, not locked in. "Damn it," Sky said aloud. Now he really was trapped, zippered into the spandex wrap he could not get out of. He tried pulling the zipper back down fast, hoping it would go past the jam. No luck. He rubbed his erect crotch with his free hand. Horny, hard, and stuck.

"Sky, are you okay?" Alice asked, tugging at the latched door.

"I can't get my kit off," a desperate Sky called out. "The zipper is jammed right at my neck,". Thoughts of cutting the $300 skinsuit ran through his mind.

"Let me try," Alice suggested. Sky unlatched the door.

------

Kelly was loosened up from the two beers he drank as we sat on the fleece blanket of the secluded beach. A pair of loons swam in the water, unconcerned with our romance. My hand gently massaged a relaxed Kelly's masculine outline. I had to fly, so only one of us enjoyed the effects of the Allagash craft brew. Kelly moaned as I took him all the way, and not just by hand. He was explosive as he released.

"Oh man, Ryan, that was incredible," a breathless Kelly said. I held him as he still pulsates with small releases. His chest was coated in the creamy fluid of his desire.

"Told you this was an awesome lake," I whispered.

(Continued below)