View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 05:30 PM

Default Surprise at the pool

So this unexpected event happened to me today at the local pool where I go.

I went for a quick swim after work at my local pool, usually quite empty in the evenings and so great for some laps. I get there, change into my Turbo speedos and hit the pool. As usual, few people are there: two old ladies talking more than swimming, a teen girl who is often at the pool doing laps and two young guys also doing laps.
I'd never seen those two guys, but being a non-regular swimmer that didn't surprise me. I glanced their way whilst swimming my laps and noticed that both of them were wearing speedos - one even had a Turbo suit too! Anyway, I do my laps and they do theirs. I see them leave but still have a few laps to do to reach my goal for the evening. That doesn't stop me from taking a nice long look at their bodies : both nice and fit with good-looking bulges in their speedos.

I finish my laps, head towards the showers and then go into the changing room (yes my pool only has one changing room for guys and one for girls). And who do I see in the changing room? The two guys are still there, in their speedos dripping water!! And what's more, they are looking at each other with their bulges growing in their speedos. That's when they notice me. I instantly start to feel my penis reach a semi-hard erection. They also notice and the one in a Turbo suit says:
"Nice suit."
"Thanks," I answer, "I like your too".
And then he comes over and puts his hand on my now throbbing penis, smiles at me and just walks away. By this time his friend has removed his speedo and is gently rubbing his penis up and down - masturbating in front of us. Turbo guy pulls of his speedo and starts to masturbate himself too before going to help his friend.
"You don't mind do you?" they ask me.
I'd never witnessed this and being heterosexual and having a girlfriend, I'd never even thought of living this.
"No", I answer them.
"Come join us" and with that Turbo guy walks back over to me and pulls my suit off my penis and starts to stroke it. I dare not reach over for his. After some time I feel myself coming and warn the guy. His reaction was to grab my speedo from the floor, place it in front of my erect penis and make me ejaculate into it.
Once that done, he puts my speedo into his bag still full of cum and winks at me saying:
"Take mine, as a souvenir"

They left very shortly after, as did I. With a new speedo....