View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 05:19 PM

Talking Wearing lycra leotard and swim suit.

Another spring season has begun. I went to the doctors, getting a full yearly checkup and got a clean bill health. Like the other member, to celebrate I bought myself, a men's nylon lycra summer light blue leotard with a a red and blue speedo swim briefs. I wore the leotard yesterday and felt great in it. I also tried the speedo swim suit on and a perfect fit. While wearing my blue leotard as underwear, she told me it was time to take a late day shower and change out of my sports clothes. She didn't know I was wearing my leotard underneath. I did blush, as we were both in the bathroom while she watched me strip off my outer sports clothes, when she saw my extra snug blue leotard, was admiring how well it fit me, but it also has to come off now for my shower. Soon I was pulling it off my shoulders, slowly peeling it down my waist and getting closer to coming off. Feeling the clinging lycra slowly coming down really tickled and I certainly was feeling good, as she joyfully readied the nice warm shower. After a lot of firm pulling and tugging it off my now excited lowers, the soft tight lycra leotard slipped down to my ankles exposing all of me. She then gave me a big hug and kiss, saying she was glad to know I was in good health. It was a great way to start the warm weather season in good health, wearing an extra soft snug nylon lycra men's leotard and a speedo lycra speedo swimsuit