Thread: The Magic Wand
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 12:24 PM

Default The Magic Wand

The Magic Wand

A “classic” Internet video has a guy half-lying on a bed but propped up, wearing a snug-fitting swim brief, the favored style being one sold in Japan, either Arena or maybe a “real” Speedo sold in the Asian markets. Already the guy has a serious hard-on (he must have engaged in solo masturbation to get to that point), penis clearly pointed upward in the pouch with the underside pressed firmly against the cloth pouch. A male sexual partner comes in the room, and starts fondling the erect penis, the idea being how long with the guy receiving the “treatment” be able to delay ejaculating.

But soon the audio in the video has a loud buzzing sound, and soon we see a massage vibrator in the video. Oh No! The guy’s penis is going to be “attacked” with the vibrator. So far, the guy has successfully delayed orgasm from plain old penis rubbing through the brief by the partner, but how long can he tolerate this new addition of the vibrator? Interestingly, the vibrator is probably best applied with the penis still in the swimsuit pouch and covered with the slick, stretchy fabric. And the vibrator is always what I call the Magic Wand style. The original Magic Wand was made by Hitachi. The magic wand style features a large ball covered with cloth, an on-off switch and powered from AC current, though nowadays there are also cordless units that recharge via USB. To see and price the so=called Original Magic Wand go here. Apparently the basic $75 unit runs on AC current and was only two uniform speeds, low and high.

https://hitachiwand.com/

The “famous rumbling sound” is what you hear on the videos. One of the “problems” with a massage vibrator when massaging a penis is that the whole idea may work “Too well”. Let’s say that the guy is only slightly erect or maybe not erect at all. The vibration may be strong enough to quickly send him into a nearly erection-free orgasm in the space of less than a minute. Interesting, but not very fun. So the stunt on the part of the sexual partner is to make certain that the head of the massage unit doesn’t stay on the penis (and particularly not on the super sensitive glans and underside areas) for very long at a time. Just a touch. Then move around to other body parts such as the sensitive inner thighs, nipples etc. and keep the guy guessing as to what body part the vibrator is going to be hitting on next. You do not want the guy being massaged to ejaculate too quickly or your video is going to be mighty short. Of course, if you are “going solo” you can also do this moving around method yourself.

I have a vibrator I bought decades ago. It works but is not shaped at all like the Magic Wand and the heads are simply hard plastic. I got to wondering if there were inexpensive knockoff versions of the Magic Wand, so I started digging. I found this one on eBay. Apparently the original Magic Wand did not register the name so anyone can copy it. And there are lots of knockoffs using the Magic Wand name, this one included.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234383232077/

As you can see, this one sells for under $20 shipping included. It arrived yesterday. I was amazed at how well built it appears to be. I keep being amazed that the Chinese do low-cost knockoffs of practically everything and sometimes come up with a version that actually improves on the original. I do not have an Original Magic Wand to compare it to directly but the description says the original one (costing $75, above) has only a low and a high speed. Well, this one has 10 different settings, some of which simply control the speed of the vibration but others that shift back and forth on speed, and still others that “pulse” as in shutting off entirely and then pulse back on with strong vibration. This reminds me of an estim device that has varying settings of current versus no current. Cosmetically appears to ve very well made and size wise, the same as the original.

So, for under $20 what is there to complain about? If you and a partner want to use this together as a sex toy, there is not many other ways the two of you can have this much fun for only $20. I highly recommend edging with both of you in a swim brief, assuming you are both male. If you are in a heterosexual relationship, same deal, pretty much! I can think of lots of places on the female anatomy where this unit might be both interesting and useful too. But if you are living alone you can still have a lot of fun with this by abusing yourself and trying the different settings to see how your body and your mind might respond. And if you have longed to one day make your own X-rated Internet video, this may be a path to make a video employing a swim brief and a wand!

Also, try this while wearing a wrestling singlet! That would make another great video.