View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:46 PM

Red face Guy's male body parts.

To me, it's a normal sight seeing a guy's bulge or semi erection outlined in Speedos. I know a lot of guys who wear sexy tight swimsuits outlining their male assets. I do know some young men who feel proud, showing their fully erect male penis, once out of their tight wet Speedo swimsuits and totally naked in the showers at swim clubs. One of the unusual, yet fascinating times seeing male bulges, was at our sports club with several fellow male sports players there for team and school special physical examinations. We were all still in our tight spandex body suits and sexy microfiber briefs under polyester running tights that well out lined our lower male body parts. The physical exam was a last minute scheduled and badly timed event for us. There we were in a special closed off area in the large school gym. We all brought a change of loose clothes and boxer style underwear to put on after our medical exams. A very erotic first half hour, was seeing all us guys in sexy tight spandex outfits out lining their now, very erect hard on, being the doctor and nurses were all pretty females. There we were in different stages of undress, some and my self still snug in spandex and the first few guys to be examined were still half dressed and slowly trying to peel down those soft tight, clinging polyester running tights outlining their hard penises still encased in the running tights and microfiber briefs. The first of us had their spandex outfits down to their knees reveling those sexy tight microfiber briefs and their male body assets, soon to be exposed, as the nurse reminded them to strip all that tight spandex off for examination. The first two sports guys standing outside the surrounding privacy curtain were already naked and showing it all including their healthy erect penis. They certainly looked good not encased in tight spandex outlining their male assets and now baring it all, After some time during the physical exams, we were all out of our sexy tight sport outfits and microfiber support bikini briefs blushing while naked, erect and reveling all our male body parts.