View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 02:16 PM

Default A few more thoughts

dm makes a good point on square cuts, they still have the bulge factor, but the extra material does alleviate some of the "on display" anxiety. I have some shorter square cuts that I like to wear when at events where my smaller cut suits might be a bit out of place. You might consider a water polo brief, which are frequently thicker material or double lined. Also, avoid light colors. I think moderate to darker colorful prints look hot on a guy and the colors can mask arising desires. Speedo makes some really cool fully lined suits in prints that are more along the lines of three inch sides. If this is your first time just hanging out in your coolest swimsuits, I think a slightly wider 3 inch suit is the way to go. You can mix it up with colors, cuts and even throw in a more daring suit if all goes well. Most of all, as much as you might want to "keep the shorts on" resist the temptation. Last, have your partner mention to his parents that you swim laps and wear racing style suits. That way, they know what to expect. As a fit guy, you will rock the suit well!

STS