View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 12:53 PM

Default I like to alternate

I have a large collection of swim briefs, some as big as a 34 Standard Speedo brief, but as small as the tiny tiny Seobeans. I also have quite a few thongs ranging from half-back Rio cuts all the way to pocket thongs with no rear coverage at all save a mean thin cord wedged between my glutes. Then a collection of straps some with cups and others without. Then Jammers, some bigger, some small and tight, Asis Wrestling singlets, And a bunch of football pants. Sometimes I wear these in some combination, and sometimes under street clothes. (why wear football pants without a snug strap and cup, for example?) I like to surprise myself every day with a new look and feel. I love the feel of a snug hard cup, especially in combination with a thong. The thong pushes me into the cup, and the cup puts downward pressure on the same. Quite a "predicament" to be for sure!

Here is to enjoying it all! Sometimes guys write me with questions, and I get to provide them with detailed individualized instructions on what combination they might want to try next. I always answer specific individual questions. It's something of a "learning" process in discovering what works best.

Sebbie