View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:01 PM

Default Part 7: Spring Break

A month before Spring break, Phillip suggested we both go to Panama City Beach in Florida. I had never been there, but he said it was a great beach. His uncle had a condo there and he was sure he could snag it for us. “It’s right on the beach” he said, “we can swim, sun and hang out. I am sure we can get the condo, just the two of us.” The last time I saw Phillip in person was as he walked away after our last swim, but for a few minutes in the locker room when we exchanged contact information. Despite all the likelihood we would never see each other again, we stayed in contact.

“Oh Ryan, come on man, we’ll have a blast.”

I knew it would be fun. And I really could not wait to see him again. I was getting all excited at the thought. He was too.

We both met in Atlanta. He drove from there as we cruised down to the beach., a six hour drive that we turned into eight because we kept stopping. Phillip was in these awesome off white shorts, a yellow polo shirt and, of course, his blonde hair. I had on a pair of tight 501 jeans, with an old swim team suit under, and a swimming related T shirt. We carried on the whole way, it seemed like we started right where we left off. Even with the jabs on who really was the better swimmer. At one point Phillip told me I had to get rid of the jeans, they looked way not beach like. So, I unbuttoned them and yanked them off, revealing the Speedo race brief I had on underneath. It was an older team suit, a blue print from my club team. I loved that suit and it fit me really great.

“That’s pretty cute,” Phillip said, “bet you’ll be the talk of our next pit stop.” He stared at me for a few seconds. “I have an idea,” he then added, and with that he grabbed my jeans and acted as if he was about to throw them out the window. “Let’s just get rid of these.”

“Don’t you dare,” I said, secretly hoping he would. He held the jeans on his lap, as he checked me out, again. It made me kind of aroused, which was probably obvious to him. Finally, after a few minutes he tossed me back the jeans. As much as I enjoyed having them off, I slid them back on. There would be time enough for less clothing once we got there.

It was just starting to get dark as we arrived. We dropped our bags and headed onto the balcony to check out the beach. “Wow, this is incredible” I said, looking out at the sand and surf. Phillip popped a couple of beers and came out next to me. It was still very warm. We both took off our shirts.

“Lets get changed and go on the beach. After that there’s a hot tub on the roof.” Phillip said. I yanked off my jeans, which was all I really needed to do. So I was ready in an instant. Phillip went off to the bedroom to change. He came out in a pair of white and blue board shorts, which really did look awesome, but was not at all what I expected. There I was, in my blue print Speedo, and he was covered down to his knees. Oh well, I thought as he said “alright, lets go exploring. You look amazing”

The night was wonderful. The beach was almost empty, but for a few folks and some couples toying with making out. I could not get over the long shorts, so finally I asked him.

“I’ve never worn my swim team suits, except at swimming,” Phillip confessed. “But, I’ve always wanted to.”

“You’d look so awesome, you’d be the hottest guy on the beach” I replied. “And once you do wear them, you’ll never go back to shorts.”

“Ok, maybe next time” Phillip replied.

I smiled back, “for sure.” I could not wait to see him on the beach in a hot suit. The thought turned me on, big time. Maybe I could even get him to change before we went to the hot tub. I grabbed his hand and said, “let’s go get wet..”

I like boardies as shorts, but not for swimming. However, seeing Phillip wet in his white and blue board shorts was pretty hot looking. They clung to him pretty revealing. It made me all that much more excited to see him in a race suit, again.

To be continued…..