View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 12:59 PM

Default a month of wear update

I have been wearing my Tesla running tights for about a month now--the same pair all but every day. They have really held up very well. The weather has turned cold enough so that often I now pull on a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt over. But they work fine in that mode too. I could pull on a pair of skinny jeans instead of the sweatpants, but I am in the house nearly all of the time.

My recommendations on sizing still hold. This morning my weight was 151 lbs and I am 5' 9" The SMALL size on Amazon works perfectly for me for a fit like a second skin all the way to my ankle.

I still recommend maybe sizing these down if in doubt on sizing as you might on a swim brief. They are able to stretch a lot and the undersizing has posed no problems on my rowing machine or exercise bike. Plus I get that constant compression feel all over my lower body telling me that the tights are working their ways on me.

I still like an undersized pair of tighty whiteys underneath partly as padding for the rowing and biking, and I recommend you try that too. But a skimpy swim brief might work as well. A strap not so much as you are missing the bottom LOL

I see Amazon is nearly out of the summer weight version but they have lots of the winterweight ones. Not sure exactly what the difference is. They look pretty much the same.