Thread: Layering Lycra
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:43 AM

Default Layering Lycra Part !!

Layering Lycra Part II

This is really interesting fun, and I hope all you guys are able to try something on this order. This is my gym/rowing/workout wear for today
Layer 1. Start with a pair of tighty whiteys, and I do mean tight. Today I picked out a pair of Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs, boys size 14! I love how these fit and feel and they remind me when I was a young teenager and just learning about my body and what it was capable of feeling and doing.

Layer 2. Riddell Jock strap with cup. The fun part here is to undersize this a little too, like this in a nice 26-30 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Riddell-Athl...em3cdb0b f4a7

I have lots of cups, and I think I am wearing one that is a little smaller even than the one that comes with this strap, but you get the idea.
The combination of the size 14 FOTL briefs with the strap and cup over feels really great this morning. I can sense the cup around my most important body part. It’s a comfortable sensation now attracting only some of my attention for the moment, but I certainly know the cup and strap are there.

Over the top of the briefs strap and cup goes a pair of snug-fitting Adidas compression shorts, in a dark forest green color. These make sure the strap and cup are held as secure as possible to my body when I am rowing and lifting weights. The top is a Champion C9 Compression Tee, also in forest green. Shoes are shiny leather converse sneakers, on this order.

The whole setup both looks and feels great. You see the bulge from the cup under the Adidas shorts, but it looks pretty natural. All of this makes my workout routine proceed more quickly as my attention is diverted as I work out. I hope I am able to keep it all together!

This afternoon, when I go out to a movie, I am going to switch from my Adidas shorts to my really slim fit stretch Asian jeans that are in a reddish-orange brown color. These fit a lot snugger than anything available here in the US. I will keep the green Compression Tee with them. If you want really snug-fitting jeans the Asians have it all over the Americans. These stretch and waist size 29 fits me fine.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...837072534.html