View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 12:04 PM

Default Part 5: The beach run

Erik and Ben both loved running on the beach; the chance to run barefoot along the surf, at a nice easy pace, sweat dripping down their chests. After their fitful, somewhat erotic nap, that really only accomplished making themselves more sexually charged, the two took a quick jump into the water and then set off heading south down the beach. They started at a very slow pace, getting the kinks out. Erik pulled out the strings from inside his suit, not for any particular reason, other than he thought they looked cool swinging as they ran. As they set off, they again captured the curiosity of the guys next to them on the beach. There was a bit of discussion on what Ben and Erik’s story was. About half were convinced that they were probably just two straight guys who were hanging out together, while the rest were certain there was more to the story. They watched as the two Speedo clad, cute guys headed down the beach.

“It’s amazing how much more free I feel in this than running shorts” Erik said to Ben, referring to his swimsuit. “And our shorts are really not much longer.”

“Maybe we should tell coach that we should run in swimsuits from now on,” Ben replied.

“That would be cool,” Erik replied. “But it would look funny in winter.”

“How far should we go?” Ben queried.

“Let’s see how we feel at half an hour and decide. Whatever we do, we have to run back, too”

“Cool” Ben replied.

“I stuck $10 in my waist in case we want to get a drink along the way” Erik added. Sure enough the top of a ten dollar bill was sticking out of his waist band on his right side. He looked like a male stripper holding his tips.

As they went along, they gradually picked up the pace. As runners on the beach go, they were clearly much faster and far more serious about it than most. The more south they got, the more crowded the beach became. They passed by a group of girls, probably mid-teens, who cheered them on as they ran by. Erik smiled at them and gave them a high five sign. The sweat rolling off Erik’s chest kept the front of his suit soaked, while the sides were dry. The red material showed a clear contrast between the dry parts and the wet parts, accentuating his frontal bulge.

“I know a cool spot we can stop and grab a drink” Erik said, as they approached thirty minutes. “It’s probably another ten minutes,” he added. “You good?”

“Good” Ben replied.

They arrived at the main part of the beach, which was packed, at about 45 minutes. They slowed to a walk and headed off the sand and up to the boardwalk. They found a bench and Ben took claim to it, while Erik went to buy them some waters. They both leaned back on the bench, waters in hand, enjoying the view. They each checked out the guys on the beach. While Speedo suits were not the choice of most guys, they were not uncommon, either. The rest of the guys mostly wore swim shorts, but even these were short enough.

“That was an awesome run” Ben offered up. He was looking at Erik’s bulging suit as he said so. Erik’s anatomy had slipped to the left, and was clearly outlined by the wet material. Ben reached over and rubbed Erik’s upper leg. “That red suit looks great on you.” Erik felt himself get a twinge of arousal.

“Remember we got to run back, now” Erik replied as he rested, legs stretching out. He did nothing to remove Ben’s hand. Truth was he was enjoying it. They sat quietly for a few minutes watching the beach. Erik slipped his right hand on Ben’s back, just above his waistband. It was as if they became immersed in their own world amongst the aura of the crowded beach and the almost hot day. Ben slid his hand higher and higher up Erik’s leg. Erik moved his leg closer to Ben, slightly bent at the knee.

Nobody seemed to be paying any attention to the two of them, as their minds turned from water and a running break to the joy of each other. In his own thoughts, Erik just wanted to roll over and embrace Ben and let nature take its course. The two of them were making their desires with each other very clear, but there was a time and a place. This was probably neither. As much as his mind knew that, his body was taking on thoughts of its own. He began to swell in his swimsuit.

Ben’s hand slid up the leg and Ben continued right between the legs and up across the front of Erik’s suit, sliding along the outline of Erik’s anatomy. In an instant, Erik went from merely swelling, to fully hard. Ben reversed his course sliding his hand back down along the suit and onto Erik’s upper thigh. Erik froze in place as he felt himself react, glancing down to see himself fully on display in the tiny red suit. Ben was hard, as well, but not as much as Erik. .

“F..K dude,” Erik whispered to Ben as he sat straight up, bending over himself at his waist. “You are making me hard as a rock. I can’t even stand up”

“Maybe we better go in the water,” Ben said.

Erik looked totally perplexed. “Yeah, but I can’t walk there like this.” He said. “Look at me.” Erik was hoping it would quickly calm down, but the tightness of the suit and the feeling he had was not letting that happen.

“Sorry man,” Ben said. “I guess I got carried away.”

“No, you were fine,” Erik replied. “Obviously I liked it.” Erik bent back over and wiggled his legs back and forth. He stayed as hard as ever, trapped in just that straining red and white suit. “Oh man, please” he thought to himself as he felt his manhood push against the tight lycra fabric. As much as he tried to calm down, the feeling of the suit on his sensually aroused anatomy kept him erect. He could feel his body wanting to take it further.

“You okay, man” Ben said.

“I can’t stop it,” Erik replied. “I might shoot off right here,” Erik added emphatically. Realizing that his effort was not making things better, Erik just stood up, displaying his tight suit and erect anatomy. He had no choice but to bolt to the water.

“See you in the water,” Eric proclaimed as he dashed off the boardwalk and did not stop until he was up to his waist in the cool ocean surf. Whatever people saw of him would have been a quick blur. Thankfully he made it in time. The last thing he wanted was to blow up inside his suit, at least not yet. He dunked down in the water and opened his waistband to allow the cold water to make its way inside. He felt his arousal ease.

Ben followed, tossing the water bottles as he passed a receptacle. He joined Erik in the water, running right up behind him and grabbing him around the waist. The cool water was helping both of them, but especially Erik. They stayed in the water for at least fifteen minutes, jumping waves and diving under them, as control came back over Erik. Every so often they would hang onto each other, but in a less obvious way and erotic way.

“Oh man, that was close,” Erik said to Ben.

“Man that lycra material does show all” Ben said to Erik as they walked out.

“Yeah, it does,” Erik replied. “But I like how it feels, as you can tell.”

“And how it looks,” Ben teased back. “Well, at least I do.”

They finally emerged from the water. Erik was not fully back to normal, nor would he be the rest of the day, but at least he had regained his control. Each passing event was making him more and more aroused and ready. His suit would feel and look more filled out the rest of the day, as his body waited the next opportunity to go all the way. Ben was in a similar state of mind.

To be continued....