Thread: Thong Tan Lines
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 09:17 PM

Wearing a jock strap under your shorts in a gym is traditional and normal, getting jock strap tan lines would require you to sunbathe in just your jock strap and might be thought a bit odd.

You can get speedo tan lines by sunbathing in your speedos on any quiet beach or private garden, even around a public outdoor pool. Speedos are normal wear for many swimmers, having a speedo tan in the showers at the gym simply says you are a swimmer.

The men's swim thong has image problems, wearing one in a public place could get you into trouble, wearing one on a naturist beach might suggest you haven't quite got the idea. So the swim thong can only be worn in very secluded private gardens and very quiet beaches and might appear to be a bit kinky. Wearing your thong to the gym makes you fun and a bit kinky but wearing your thong tan lines in the showers suggests your a bit kinky and spending a lot of time sunbathing alone.
I like my swim thongs and have even swum in them in France but I'd preffer an all over tan to thong tan lines.