View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 01:22 AM

Default 4: “wear your swimsuit”

“Brian, everything okay?” I asked as I got to the showers. Brian was still showering. The showers were outside, so he was also still wearing his suit.

“How much of that did people see?” Brian asked. “I can’t believe that happened.”

“I think everyone was looking at Coach,” I replied. Actually, I think everyone saw it, at least the last part. I left that out. I was now getting hard watching Brian shower, his wet, sudsy suit,clinging to him. It was clear he was no longer hard.

“Except for you,” he answered. “Every time I looked, you were looking right at me.”

“Yeah, I guess so, Sorry man,” I replied. I did not press the issue and jumped under my own shower. I was pretty quick, Brian stayed in quite a while, doing his best to fully rinse his suit.

I was getting ready to leave when Brian was finally out of the shower. Just he and I were together, most of the other guys just left without showering and the girls used the showers at the other end, still outside.

“I fucking couldn’t stop it,” Brian said softly as if whispering. “I woke up this morning feeling all turned on. Figured practice would take care of that. I guess looking at all the guys in their swimsuits got me going again.”

I gave Brian a surprised look. “Did he just say the guys turned him on,” I thought to myself. Now I was really getting hard. “Yeah, that happens to me,”. I replied.

“It just happened,” Brian added. “I tried to hold it back, but I knew I couldn’t. Fuck!”

“Seriously, I do not think anyone noticed.” I felt bad, he was really embarrassed about it.

————-

It had been a long day. By the end of it, I was beat. I got home from afternoon practice at at just after 7, having spent twenty minutes after chatting with Kathy. She was really funny, we laughed a lot. I was really starting to like her. Maybe I really was into girls, after all.

Afternoon practice was all starts and turns, both teams together. Kathy always lined up right behind me. We laughed about all the mess ups. “When you fell in the pool I just lost it,” Kathy said. “The look on your face as you just slid off the block....”.

“Yeah, that was pretty lame,” I answered. We carried on for several minutes.

“So, tomorrow at my house after practice,” she said as we wrapped up. “Stay in your swimsuit, we can have fun in the pool.”

“Deal,” I replied.

“You look hot in your swimsuits,” she added with a grin.

—— to be continued——