View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
That is such a great story, especially focusing on the ball fondling and encouragement by your wife. Please add more

Thanks, the result of being an insomniac and only sleeping 3-4 hrs a night, lots or free nights with little on TV and nothing to do.

My GF and I use to swap erotic stories a few yrs back, we were both going thru a divorce and lived in different states unril she moved so we did the email, chat thing for over a year and erotic stories were just for fun.

We had dated back in HS but went our seperate ways then Facebook happened. She sent me a message asking how I'd been and now we've been back together again for over 2 yrs. I had let her slip away from me back then but I never forgot what we had. Now 40 yrs later it's still there and stronger than ever.

I'm very familiar with the old saying "you don't always know what you have until it's gone" of course the 70's weren't always kind and abuse was the name of the game I was familair with. It cost me losing someone that I have missed for most of my adult life but I'm one of the lucky ones, my self destructive ways are long gone and I've been given a second chance to do it right this time.....