View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 02:10 PM

Default Pointing Upward

Pointing Upward

for those of you new to the whole idea of enjoying your body while wearing snug-fitting clothing containing a lot of Lycra, I got to thinking about some ideas that might be helpful to you.

First off, there are many different types and styles of clothing that work. This Web Site focuses on swim briefs, but also includes topics related to other types of clothing, the only common denominator being the slick, Lycra based fabric and the invariably snug fit.

However, those two key elements are embodied in a lot of different types and styles of readily available clothing that work. Here is a partial list:

Swim briefs
Swim thongs
Squarecut swimwear made of stretchy snug fitting fabricate
Swim jammers with longer legs
Athletic supporters made of a stretchy fabric that have twin leg straps but no center strap in the rear.
Underwear made of a stretch fabric, briefs, thongs, squarecuts, longer legged underwaear with a similar fabric etc
Running tights and similar
One-piece singlets most commonly worn in wrestling contests
etc etc.

This is a lot of stuff, and over my lifetime I have collected good examples of all of these.

There are two things all these items share. First, they are all made of a slick, stretchy fabric, and second, All of them fit very snug in the groin area, snug enough so that when a guy positions his penis getting in, the penis stays in that position.

A lot of guys might be apprehensive about wearing any of these on account of the unwanted erection phenomenon. As in fear of what could happen if I get an erection and others (peers, classmates, etc see that I have one, and fear that the worst could happen, the erection quickly results in a full scale and obvious orgasm and ejaculation. These fears apparently keep lots of budding male swimmers and wrestlers from taking up the sport. At least I have heard that.

Still, lots of these snug-fitting stretchy garments are sold to males all the time. Not every male is consumed by his fear and apparently found a way to overcome it. Conquering one’s fears is a way of coping. It turns out, conquering one’s fears can only be accomplished by meeting fears head on. And the most challenging and also the most enjoyable way of doing this is to pick one of these garments—it does not make a lot of difference which one—lately I have been enjoying my running tights, and put yourself in a position whereby you could have an orgasm quite easily. Face your deepest fears directly!

What position is that? Why upward of course. You know the position where nearly all of the underside of your penis is pressing firmly against the slick, snug stretchy fabric. OK, so you are starting to feel horny just thinking about being in this situation. What garment from your list, particularly? Pick whatever one you think will be “difficult” to deal with. By now you should already have a nice semi just thinking about what you are about to attempt.

The entire underside of your penis is just a super neat place. Its a lot more sensitive to touch than the top side. If your erection gets bigger just thinking about this that is a good thing not a bad thing. That is what is supposed to happen. Besides, assuming you are average size or more, erect, if you have selected and sized the garment correctly, by now your penis should be screaming at you telling you that it really likes where it is at and what is happening to it.

But from the standpoint of completing your training, it is probably best not to go into a full-blown ejaculation immediately. The garment becomes part of your edging work in which you attempt to sustain the good sensations from your penis for a longer period of time. All you need to do is touch yourself and stroke the underside of you penis for a short period of time. But from the perspective of your training, you will want to delay the orgasm part as long as you can. Still, this is great fun with any of the garments on my list above, and one of the greatest “treats” all “free” for just being a guy with a penis. And a treat that is available to every guy.

The fact that you have somehow learned how to sustain yourself erect in this situation can prove useful in a variety of ways, not only alone but perhaps in the presence of another enthusiastic male. Rumor has it that even some females get turned on by being able to observe first hand and up close the “situation” the guy is dealing with here, and the best females actually purchase garments for the guy that seem to work. It goes without saying that guys who are into other guys would enjoy watching the “predicament” evolve and might also want to participate. My point is the opportunity exists for all guys, single and partnered regardless of whether the partner is male or female.

Once you have an erection pressing firmly against the cloth of the garment there are other things you can do as well..like digging out a vibrator and seeing how the head of the vibrator feels when the underside of your penis is pressed against the fabric. Fascinating stuff. If you do this right, you should be climbing the walls, psychologically and physically.