Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 01:02 PM

Katy looked steadily down the road and began to reveal her time with the girls. She said, " When Jennifer was riding you and you were totally engaged with her, the other girls were turned on and surrounded me. They gently placed their hands on me; some touching my butt cheeks, others my breast, and Sally cupped her hand around my pussy mound with her finger sliding along my crack and clit. i reached out and did the same to her and she drew in close for a kiss. it seemed these girls had done this thing before as they all took turns in front of me, kissing and massaging my clit and me, theirs. I have to admit it was a a very stimulating session and all I really wanted was you inside of me, but the girls did a good job of giving me a clit orgasm. Then each of them let me give them a clit orgasm and they cummed surprisingly fast. The look in their eyes when they came was almost animal like. I have to say, Matt, I did get into it, I liked playing with them, and I hope you aren't concerned? Watching you fuck Jennifer excited me even more and made me cum so easy with the girls fingering me. I wanted your dick in me sooo bad."

I paused and said, "Concerned??? I was fucking a teenager right in front of you, and obviously enjoying it, and you ask me if I am concerned?" I can assure you, baby, you are everything to me and I love you and no one else. Sure, she was very stimulating and rode me like there was no tomorrow, but you are my love and the sex we have with others is just that, sex. I could not see what the girls and you were doing, but I could see you seemed to be enjoying yourself and them."

For the rest of the drive home, Katy and I discussed the evening and even shared our preferences on the girls and what we liked about each of them; their body, kissing style, tan lines and other details. Katy asked me I was up to having all five of them at the same time in rotation. I laughed and told her I was not twenty five anymore and wondered if I would last through five girls all fucking me together. We laughed at the notion and moved on to where we could get a good snack before heading home.