Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 10:32 PM

Wink lake Adventures

There was another happening on the lake with me and my male friends. It was a warm late summer afternoon, the last week of summer and many people had left the lake swim club for the season, when me and the other guys stayed another day after Labor Day weekend. We kidded about wearing girl's swimsuits, upon seeing the shower area with a bunch of ladies one piece Speedo brand racing swimsuits that were left behind by some lady's in the Lakeside swim club. Three of us tried them on, as there wasn't any built in bra or lady's support features in them. We tried the one piece swimsuits on,I wore an orange one piece that felt like a leotard and much to my surprise' it fit me nicely. My friends also tried on other lady's swimsuits and fit them quite well too. Those swimsuit felt so nice and we all had a hard in them. After wearing them most of the day, it was time to change late that that afternoon. There wasn't anybody around to see us guys in those one piece swimsuits during the day and once in the changing room, we admired one another wearing the tight tickling lady's one piece swimsuits, while noticing our outlined erections. We helped one another out of those tight swimsuits, one guy at a time. they squirmed, giggled as while being helped out of the girl's one piece swimsuits and soon showing their full hard on after a lot of pulling and tugging it down and finally off them. We all really like wearing them and wondered how a young woman feels in one of those Speedo woman's racing swimsuits. I was the last to be stripped out of the shiny lycra one piece swimsuit by my now naked friends stripping it off and out of it. The feeling was beautiful, especially with a nice hard on well encased in it. My friends would laugh and give big smiles seeing my plight, as two guys would free my arms from the wide shoulder straps, then slowly pulling down the clinging one piece swimsuit. They now had it down below my hips and had no shame exposing my full hard on and finally stripping it all the way down to my ankles and soon off me. It really tickled while wearing it and especially arousing, with my friend pulling that woman's clinging one piece swim suit off me. We all really liked wearing them and those woman's one piece swimsuits felt even better than our tight male Speedo swim briefs and certainly had fun stripping one another out of those woman's one piece swimwear It was unusual, but a real fun lake adventure for us guys.