Thread: Layering Lycra
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:14 PM

Default Ahhhh this feels sweet today

This feels so sweet today I just had to tell the world. I have been layering some more, starting with a navy blue skin-tight long-sleeved compression shirt.

Down below, this one starts with a medium "Riddel" Athlet supporter with a hard cup, adult size small. Over that I have black lycra compression pants or running tights. On top of the compression pants I have a pair of shiny Maroon Russel Athletic Football pants, equally small and tight.

The running tights compress the hard cup tight against my groin area. The football pants, being equally tight and of a heavier material, make the hard cup in the strap fit even tighter. The feel of the cup pressing against my penis in such a superconfined area is almost too sweet to even try to describe. As my penis gets harder from the sensations, the fit keeps getting snugger and snugger, just exactly tight engough without quite going off...its like riding a giant wave, at the very edge of a complete upset, but always just enough pressure so that I am handling the pressures just under the point of ejaculation. I could spend the entire afternoon in this languid state, riding the wave.

Gosh this is fun...If you haven't tried it, you must...its unlike any other experience out there...man alive, what a treat....

I can see this is going to be a wonderful vacation,..two weeks coming up to focus on just "messing around."