View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 09:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessisbetter
Hello. Newbie here. I'm 50 years old I'm straight and married. Enjoy being in the sun and pool or lake.
For the past few years I've started wearing smaller swimwear to the neighbors pool. Just a bit smaller than Speedos. I truly enjoy having less on wile swimming or tanning. I have one neighbor who seems to be bothered by it. And she just makes dumb comments wile she's there. And my wife seems to be embarrassed at times. I'm not overweight I'm tan and 6' tall. I cant stand wearing regular swimwear anymore.
Why is this bothering me. Any ideas will help. Thx.

When I was on high school swim team my mom didn't want me wearing my Speedos to the beach or on vacation trips (hotel pools, etc.) but I prevailed. Some women think speedos are cool, some think, ewww. I think it all depends on your own personal comfort level and confidence. If you're not embarrassed then don't give a damn for what some others may think. That being said, if you are wearing something very skimpy and revealing, you might want to think about what's appropriate in the situation you are in.