View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Speedo Member

As Chad was standing so close to me, grilling me on why I had taken his suit, the sound of Larry's voice saved the day 'Hey Chad,time to hit the chairs, we're opening.' Chad looked at me - not with anger - but very deliberately and said 'don't leave today without talking with me.' I spent most of the day trying to avoid him, but on some level, he must have enjoyed torturing me, because he'd walk by my lounge chair and deliberately bump into it...or walk by with a sly smile on his face, which I interpreted as he had 'something on me'.

In the afternoon during the break, Larry suggested 'chicken fights', when one person sits on another's shoulders, and battles another team to see who falls into the water first. Larry picked me as his partner. I'd be on top. Larry would swim under water, position me sitting on his shoulders and stand up, so I was fully out of the water. To maintain balance, the 'bottom' would usually place their hands on your thighs so if an opponent had you leaning one way, they could use their hands to brace you and try to lean the opposite way. Larry put his large hands at the top of my thighs (the bottom of my speedo) for leverage. His fingers were almost touching my bulge. Was he aware? Did he even care? Another member of the high school swim team was on Chad's shoulders, but in some sense the chicken fight felt like me against Chad. We played for what must have been a half hour, until complete exhaustion, and Larry and I were most often the victors. It ended with a high five, and Larry telling me he'd be my 'horse' anytime.

Beyond the competition, the experience was sensual. Sitting on the shoulders of a super strong guy, who's head (even if it was the back!) was pressed against your bulge, and whose hands were holding your thighs to tightly.

That game of horse seemed to 'break the ice' with Larry...he became more open and conversational. I was curious, and he was willing to open up about his life at college, and particularly his dating. Turns out he had a 'high school honey' who didn't attend U of Hawaii, and while both dated others, they were always happy to be back together. Here, far away from her again, he enjoyed the attention of girls. And whereas most guys spend a lot of time trying to find girls interested (or try to convince them to be interested in) sexual exploration, the girls who saw Larry at the pool and pursued him were already interested. While 'low key' (he did not want to be seen as a 'ladie's man'), he obviously enjoyed their attention, and sneaking a kiss from one with discretion. One afternoon, I went into the 'boiler room' (pumps, filters and where they washed the towels), and walked into Larry and a beautiful blonde. She was laying atop a heap of clean towels on the floor, and Larry was on top. Her top was undone, and Larry was showing her beautiful breasts wonderful attention. I was so embarrassed when I walked in on them, the both turned around to see who was there, and laughed, and I quickly shut the door and left. An hour later, I saw Larry and apologized profusely. 'No problem, it's not the first time that's happened'...'hey, she's got a girlfriend, do you want us to fix you up and hang out after the pool closes tomorrow night? Something easy...I'll just be wearing my sweatsuit, and we could all go to a drive in movie.'