View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 12:58 AM
Speedo Member

Well, the suit was not dry in the morning, so I had to keep it for another day. Managed not to get it wet or messy again, but certainly tried it on a few more times. There was something amazing about knowing how tightly he was packed into this speedo...and now it was on me. Yes, I slept in them...but knew that returning them the next morning was the right thing to do. Now...how to return them?

As before, I stuffed them down into my black speedo, under my jeans, and headed back to the club. Chad and Larry were leaning against the front desk, Larry in his usual black and orange speedo...but Chad was wearing his super tight leopard print speedo. What did he think happened to his other suit? I casually said 'hi' and went into the locker room. The plan was to take them out of my suit, and put them on the top of the lockers, hanging over the edge as if someone had found them and just tossed them up there. What I didn't know was Chad had followed me, and was just around the corner, enough to see what was happening in the locker room, but not present enough for me to see him. I took his speedo out of my shorts, nervous, and put them on the lockers. Just then I hear 'hey Ray, what's that about?' I FROZE. Caught. Now what? I turned immediately bright red, started to stammer, and he walked over to me, stood very close to me, picked the orange speedos off the top of the locker, and held them an inch from my face and asked 'why did you have these?' What could I say? "I dunno" "you don't know? where did you find these?" "Well they were left in the locker room late last night. I thought I'd take them home and return them today." I started to sweat. He was so close to me, within an inch of touching me. Would he hit me? Was he going to tell others? I was terrified and very embarrassed. He took the orange speedo that had been down my own suit and held it to his nose. What next?