View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Speedo Member

So here's a confession, nothing I'm proud of but, well, I did it. We were cleaning up after pool closing...all the work was done, and it was time to go home. Chad had already gone in the locker room, changed into his street clothes, and I headed in to do the same. Hanging on the edge of his locker was his bright orange speedo. Just seeing it caused a tingle. I walked up, touched it, with what felt like an electric response. Picked it off the locker. Do I tell him he left it there? What I really wanted to do was take it home. Not steal it...but take it home, and try on the suit of the guy who was such an amazing physical specimen. Quickly, I tucked it down the front of my own speedo, and put my jeans on. I figured if he asked where it went, I'd play dumb. The plan was to return it to the locker room the next day. He didn't come back to the locker room, we locked up. He stopped me in the parking lot, and asked what my plans were. Did I want to grab a burger? Now what? I said 'yes', we jumped into his old convertible and headed into town. I felt 'cool'. Warm summer night. Passenger in this cool old car where I was sure many of his female admirers had sat. We drove into town, enjoyed our burger, and he asked a lot of questions about me, what I did for fun, and was particularly interested in the plans for swim team. Of course, I wanted to know about college life. He lived in the 'jock fraternity' at a big midwestern university, and admitted that being on the swim team had significant advantages socially.
We headed back to the club so I could grab my bike and head home...HIS speedo still tucked into the front of mine. Could not wait to go home and try it on.

Arrived home. It was late, and time to go to bed. Went into my bedroom, locked the door and pulled out his suit. It was hard to explain, but before trying it on, I just keep feeling it, and even put it to my face. Why was that exciting? Tried it on, and became immediately aroused. It was formed to his body, not mine, and a 32" as well. The butt fit perfectly - snug actually, but the front was stretched out from his larger manhood. I looked in the mirror, and discovered a wet spot had formed. Kept everything inside, but found myself rubbing through the material to the point of no return. O man, I need to clean this thing out and get it dry so I could return it tomorrow or the day after! Keeping it was not an option.