View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 05:20 AM
Speedo Member

The girls were naturally attracted to Larry. His tall lanky body, the clean but tousled hair, and his seeming humility. Between afternoon and evening, the pool was closed for an hour, and Larry would take the opportunity to use it to train. His body cut through the water like a knife, lap after lap, seemingly with no particular effort...flip turn after flip turn. Broad shoulders, tan back and legs that just broke the surface with every kick. I found myself staying more frequently at the pool during the break, mostly admiring his swimming, and noting the occasional girl or two who watched through the chain link fence. One in particular returned often, and after a week or two, after his laps, Larry walked over to the fence, still dripping, with the nylon clinging to every curve and ridge of his body. They talked at the fence, she, obviously flirting, and him being polite. Fortunately he had brought a towel with him, for when he turned away from the fence, it was very clear that he had enjoyed the visit, and as much as he tried to casually hide his semi erection, it was evident to all who were watching...or was it just me. I longed to be him...with the girl admiring my body, and me reacting to her presence...and watching the two of them had me aroused.