View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 04:16 AM
Speedo Member

Just putting the black speedo on would get me partially aroused, so I knew I wasn't ready to wear it at the pool around others. In a suit that size there was no way to 'hide' anything. So I'd wear it mowing lawns, or playing softball, and within several weeks, when I put it on, the nylon had clearly formed to the curves of my developing body. What I couldn't figure out is if every guy felt this way and it was just something no one talked about...or was it just me?

At last, one day, I mustered the courage to wear it in public. I told myself over and over it wasn't a big deal, after all the two lifeguards were in speedos half the time, and there was an older high school swim team member who did as well. I dropped my shorts in the locker room, rinsed off, and tried to walk nonchalantly to one of the reclining chairs. So far, so good. Somehow, laying on my back was fine, but when I rolled over on my stomach, it was impossible not to get aroused...and took a long time to 'relax' after. Do the guards have the same issue?

Larry was friendly but quiet. Would engage when you said something to him, while Chad was the more gregarious. Leave it to Chad to walk by my reclining chair and say 'nice suit. new?' Was I happy he noticed and commented? Was it odd? Just being friendly?