Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:04 PM

Default 34: The Picture

Ricky rested his hand on Stormy's leg under the table, feeling his strong muscles. Stormy didn't pull away, letting Ricky gently massage his quads. Stormy grew hard, but no one could see, so he just enjoyed the feeling. Allen sat directly opposite, next to Jake. Chris was at the end. Hannah, one of the girls on the team circulated her cell phone showing various pictures she captured of the ride.

"I really like this one," she announced. It was of Allen making the tough climb out of Masardis. He was up on the pedals, his face showed the intensity of his effort. It was a front shot, Allen bent at the waist over the bars. His shorts clinging to him, showing a very masculine bulge, all aspects clearly defined.

"That is an amazing picture," Lizzie replied as she handed the phone down the line. "Send me that one," she added. There was certainly a reason to save it, beyond its cycling portrayal of male power. That bulge shot was a perfect candid capture of maleness in motion. Hannah forwarded the picture to the team.

"Dude, look at your package," Ricky said as he viewed it. Allen blushed at the remark. "That shows more bulge than your swimsuits," Ricky added. The picture was turning him on. The team laughed at the observation, Hannah said she agreed.

"I didn't think you could get a boner riding a bike," Jake whispered to his friend, grinning. "What did you see, some cute moose?" Jake teased.

"Always ready for action," Allen responded. "Plus I was thinking about what you and I could do after the ride." All the banter about his bulge was making him fill out the bib shorts again. The team carried on about the picture for several minutes. A few of the girls even saved the picture as their backdrop. Allen's bulging shorts dead center on their iPhones.

After 45 minutes the team started to break away, with hugs and pats of encouragement. Jake, Devon, Ricky and Stormy remained. Chris had long left, thinking about Sherie's note. "Let's get your bike loaded," Ricky said.

"Not yet," a rested and refreshed Allen said. "I was thinking, it is only 15 more miles to make this a century," Allen added. "If I ride to Staceyville and back....". He trailed off in contemplation.

"I say go for it," Stormy answered first. "You are this close!" Jake, Devon and Ricky agreed. It was only a little after noon, the ride would take one more hour.

"You got that big hill out of town," Jake warned.

"Yeah, but I feel pretty good," Allen replied. His cycling kit was dry, a bit of residual salt. The only pain he had was in his crushed balls from the old bike seat, a vintage from back before cyclists worried about their anatomy. "My balls might not like it," he added.

Allen mounted the bike as the guys filled his water bottles with fresh sports drink. "See you in Stacyville," Jake called out as Allen resumed his ride. He rolled through Patten at a solid 19 mph, on the slight downhill. He took the quick dip at the edge of town fast, giving him momentum up the big hill south of town. A steep grade that gave trucks a challenge, not to mention bikes. Allen was determined to make 100 miles in a renewed sense of drive. If only someone had a camera, he stood on the climb, showing a far bigger bulge than the last action picture. Allen was excited and aroused.