View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 05:18 PM

Talking string bikinis

The only string ties bikinis Iv'e seen were mostly worn by women. There were men's speedo style swim briefs made of nylon lycra in the late 1960's seen and worn on European beaches. They had tie strings on the leg bands, keeping them from riding up in the rear. I did get to wear one of these style swim briefs, not a bikini, several years ago. They fit quite well, fully lined inside with white lycra and outside material being shiny blue colored polyester. The interesting part was a white stretch belt with a plastic buckle and even a draw string, like speedos. They fit perfectly wearing them dry and fit closer when wet after swimming. My first time wearing them, these swim briefs felt so soft and snug, giving me a nice hard on fitting like a water polo swim suit. After swimming with my uncle, we went to the private swim club locker room to shower and change. I was a young adult at the time and still shy about being nude with older men in the locker room and showers. There were only a few guys there at the time and they did compliment how sexy i looked in those swim briefs with the side strings. My uncle would have towels and robes ready to wear after showering. He looked me over still in those tight wet shiny blue briefs with the string ties, saying "it looks like you'll need help out of that swimsuit." As we stood outside the showers, he slowly untied the side strings, as I felt the clinging lycra press closer to my excited lowers. then methodically, unfastened the belt buckle and reached under the tight waist band uncovering the drawstrings and slowly untied it. Once in the showers, while facing each other, he would stretch the clinging wet waist band, then began pulling and tugging on the wet swimsuit. I looked down, seeing the dangling leg ties, unfastened belt and untied drawstrings and feeling the tight wet briefs slowly coming down below my waist. Soon he got them down and off me. I really liked wearing them, and being taken off was really beautiful. He said "I knew you would be hard in them and being those swim briefs weren't coming off easy, you needed help out of them." I really liked wearing them, especially at the swim club, despite the added joyful plight in the showers. I never saw any other male swimsuits like them again, especially in the U.S. Although this swim wear wasn't bikini style with leg ties, they fit so well and I really liked briefs style, feeling very snug and secure in them.