Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 12:46 PM

Default It’s tight in there! It’s tight in there!

It’s tight in there! It’s tight in there!

I could not have been more than five or six years old—maybe even younger. This would have been in the early 1950s, long before Lycra-Spandex became popular. Somehow, I had run into a picture in a magazine showing a guy in a really snug-fitting rubberized suit, and I was immediately overwhelmed with what I saw. From that day on I knew that is where I wanted to be. At that young age I did not realize what was actually going on, but seeing the guy in the really snug fitting rubber suit sent me off somewhere I had never been before.

I think I drove my parents bonkers. I kept repeating over and over the phrase “It’s tight in there! It’s tight in there!” My parents clearly wondered what was the matter with me and why was I doing this. For me, this was the way I was expressing something, but what?

Lots of stuff I was naive about..this was way before puberty and my early orgasms (more about that in another different story).

Everyone who has followed me knows that I have had a long list of turn-ons related to snug-fitting clothing of various sorts, a list that I have been adding to and developing ever since the rubber suit incident as a very young lad. Of course, thinking about being in a garment that fits snug is different from actually being able to wear one. This may seem to be something of a problem especially if you are a young male living with your parents and other family members. Or even as a college student with a male roommate. “But this period of denial that a young person often faces makes the situation even more fun the longer you want to make by yourself.

[This gets into the whole topic about how wanting to have an orgasm or sex with a partner, the longer you can refrain yourself the more fun the orgasm will be when it finally happens. Teen males complain about getting blueballs if their girlfriends refuse to let them have sex with them. But if teen females really want to “help” the male faced with such a situation whereby the female does not want to have penis/vagina sex, what is wrong with the two engaging in mutual masturbation? Besides the guy by that time has learned all sorts of masturbation methods, and better the girl learns firsthand about this important aspect of every guy’s life before they are married than after.]

I am extremely fond of masturbating and edging in particular, frequently involving something that I can wear that fits quite snug in the groin area. I have walked my readers through many different ideas that work well for me. At my age, I am not embarrassed at all by this except that I still write these stories with descriptions of exactly what I like to do under a pen name. Generally, guys are more willing to talk about encounters with a sexual partner than what they enjoy doing solo at night or during the day. I find this curious, at best.

This site is dedicated to issues relating to situations guys get into while wearing a swim brief. I could write a book about my experiences with that. But there are sections here that discuss other garments that are potentially “active” in this regard, not only the Lycra “gym” shorts but also running tights, compression shirts etc not to mention straps and thongs. I like all of it. Different days might lead me in a different direction garment wise.

The link between “wearing a Speedo”, masturbating to orgasm in the pouch of a Speedo, and somehow using this as a clue as to whether a guy is gay or straight has long fascinated me. In recent years, Speedo has been openly marketing Speedos to gay guys with briefs purportedly in openly gay colors LOL with the idea that males wearing such a garment are probably openly gay or maybe the wearing of the special Speedos is merely a statement by a guy who is straight but openly supportive of gays who are trying to fight discrimination in the workplace and elsewhere.

So, I buy a few copies of these purportedly gay-friendly briefs and discover that the fit is really snug and tight! But then I buy another pair not promoted as a gay brief and they fit the same way, destroying the theory that openly gay guys like their swim briefs as totally tight as possible ROFL.

The other issue is Swim Briefs in team swimming. Generally, males in pre-high school swim teams all wear jammers not briefs, snug-fitting but with more coverage than a brief. Rumor has it that a requirement to wear a brief was deterring young male swimmers from taking up the sport along with the old theory that if you are wearing a swim brief in public that somehow makes you gay.

Then on high school teams the male swimmers gradually switch over from jammers to briefs, but the top male swimmers are generally upperclassman who confidently wear briefs at least a competitive swim meets.

Wearing a jock strap (aka athletic supporter) in contact sports presented an analogous dilemma for young males. Some young males may be attracted to the sport in part because they wanted to determine if their body could “tolerate” a strap, while the fear of getting into a full blown erection inside a strap might deter others. Contact sports have largely moved from traditional straps to a compression short that has a pouch to hold the cup, but the old school jock straps continue to have a following for males interested in wearing a strap for “recreational purposes” even if the recreation is done in private.

I really enjoy wearing a Speedo or other branded swim brief as bedtime wear. In the summer months I will sleep in that and nothing else. But in the winter months, I cover the brief with a pair of thermal running tights and a long sleeved tee, warm and snug. I love the swim briefs that fight tight enough so that even my flaccid penis only fits positioned “up” with the underside pressing against the pouch. And the “gay friendly” swim briefs I bought fit really tight, ensuring that my penis will still be in the exact same position at 3 AM as when I got into bed that night.

Then, I just let nature take its course, feeling good but not too distracted and I quickly fall asleep and let nature take its course during the night, When I fall asleep, I am a bit aroused but nowhere near having an orgasm. Invariably. I awaken at 3:30 or 4 AM and my penis having been stuck in that up position is harder and I feel hornier. I start playing with myself, just enjoying the situation I am in.

You should try this as well. It is great, not-to-be-missed fun.