Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 08:43 PM

Default How will I know when I have found something I like ? (pt 2)

Dylan, to Josh: “I’ve never said this to anyone before, but I’ve always ‘enjoyed’ wearing clothing with a really snug fit.”

Josh: ‘Errrr… I had kinda sorta figured that out already :-). You actually have not been that good about keeping your ‘secret’ with me.”

Dylan, (sheepishly looking down at his toes and avoiding eye contact with Josh): “Josh, I was afraid you were gonna say that.”

To be sure, Josh didn’t seem the least bit upset about what he had just heard Dylan say. Indeed, Josh was wearing a broad smile as Dylan has just revealed one of his deepest secrets.

Dylan: “The first time I saw the compression gear that UnderArmour ® was selling, I was about to go bananas. I wanted to get my body into that gear sooooooo much.”

Josh “You know what? I kinda got turned on when I saw that for the first time too…I kept thinking how much fun it would be to jack off in gear that fit that fit my body that skin tight. Even the thought of getting into the UnderArmour tee shirt seemed to be exciting. …And the shorts…” Josh’s voice suddenly trailed off. He swallowed hard, and he could feel a slight tensing in his penis just thinking about this all…

Dylan: “Exciting? Even a tee shirt?”

Josh:“ I think you must pretty well know what I am talking about”

At that point Dylan did not dare say anything more. But Dylan had learned something really important: That Dylan was not the only guy in the universe who had thought about such things. Of course, Dylan had pretty much determined that Bill and Joe “suffered” from a similar hang up….and then there was Tony and Donovan…the collegiate rowers he met in the gym… Maybe what Dylan struggled with for most of his young life is actually fairly commonplace, and many guys his age suffer from the same or very similar “problem.”

Dylan had already figured out some stuff. He knew that a lot of his peers in high school wore loose-fitting boxers in high school. He had observed that in the high school gym locker room. But, if guys get turned on by wearing stuff that is snug and tight, why do so many teen guys seem to try and avoid wearing anything that does this?

Dylan pondered that thought for a minute or two. Perhaps these guys were not affected the same way Dylan was when wearing clothing with a snug fit. That was certainly possible, but somehow that explanation did not seem to make a lot of sense. Was Dylan just super sensitive in his groin area? But now Josh was telling him that Dylan was not ‘unique’ in that regard.

Dylan thought some more. Dylan started to think that maybe the answer was that his high school buddies were really fearful of getting into a situation where an erection, or even worse, happened at an inopportune or inappropriate time. What could be worse and more embarrassing than to get a roaring erection when you are with your male buds in the high school locker room?

But, wearing snug and tight stuff is sooooo much fun, Dylan thinks. Were my high school buds just ignorant of all of this?

To be continued…