Thread: The Tornados
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 09:18 PM

Smile Stefi's second thoughts

Stefi was incredibly turned on by Bryan during their texting session, especially when he texted her his picture featuring his very large bulge. "Did I do the right thing by stopping Bryan from going any further? I think I was right, because Bryan asked me to stop when he said I was driving him crazy and he didn't think their relationship should go that far right now, but maybe he was just being nice", she thought.

Not being able to be sure of the answers to these questions was very frustrating for Stefi. She knew other girls who let guys go way further than she did. But did she want to be like those girls? "Am I a prude? Will Bryan lose interest in me if I don't let him go any further?" Finally, Stefi gave up because she was getting nowhere in her thinking and went to sleep.

The next morning, Stefi decided she was going to talk to Bryan about how she felt. She needed to put some closure on this issue for now and had to talk to Bryan.

Stefi and Bryan had lunch together in a part of the cafeteria where they could have some privacy.

"Bryan, she began, I've been having some second thoughts about what happened the other day when I took your hand and stopped you from going any further. Do you think I was wrong? We're you mad at me because of that?"

Bryan listened and then said, "I have to admit, it was frustrating and I was so mad at you that I spent an hour texting with you that night and then sent you that pic of me. That's how mad I was and after we stopped texting, I couldn't get you out of my mind and sort of took matters into my own hand thinking of you the whole time. Damn, was I mad!" Bryan could barely keep a straight face and truth be known, Stefi also was beginning to laugh as well, feeling pretty relieved.

"As long as you don't hate me," Stefi said.

"Hate you? How could I possibly hate you? Don't be ridiculous. Look, we love being together, we have so much fun, I think about you all the time. Don't worry about how far we go, when we're ready to go further we will but only when we both agree. So are we good? Can we stop talking about it?"

"Yes, we are very good, better than ever," Stefi said as she planted a big kiss right on Bryan's mouth.

"Yes, I guess we are very, very good", Bryan beamed.

....to be continued