Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 05:34 PM

I stayed late on Wednesday after practice to work out the meet schedule for the upcoming meet on Saturday. Katy went home to fix supper and I had not planned on being there real late. The pool was quiet and after checking the locker rooms, turned out the lights and retreated to my office. I left the door open in case someone came back for something they forgot.

I was deep in thought scheduling the swimmers that had signed up for the meet when I heard the door close quietly behind me. I looked up and Molly Ho was standing there in her suit. Her suit was an Asian cut with high hips and wrapping around her crotch very tight, leaving a nice mound that you could not help but notice. Molly was my Asian swimmer. She was short but a beast in the water. She was my breast stroke athlete with the perfect swimmer body. Her dark black hair reached to her hip line and flowed gently down her body. She was also among the thong crowd and had been to the beach both time before me and Katy went with them.

I looked a bit surprised but said, "Hey Molly, what's going on? Did you forget something or need to chat? Molly walked around my desk and stood right in front of my chair, with me reclining back. She said, "Coach, the other girls and I drew straws tonight after practice and it's my turn if you okay with that?" I said, "I suppose so, Molly, what did you have in mind?" Molly dropped to her knees and reached out to my crotch as if to say, "I want this". I was wearing my training shorts with a loose knit liner to keep the goods in place, but that was it. Molly looked up and said, "Coach, I don't want to do it on the beach in front of the other girls; I guess I am a bit shy in that way. Could we do it here? I am kinda nervous too." By now she had found my cock and had gripped it in her hand thru the nylon material. I was getting a boner and she massaged it really nice and gentle. I said, "Sure we can do it here, but why are you nervous" She said, " You are really big Coach, and I have not done it that many time before, and then it was with an Asian friend of mine, and he was not so big. I don't want it to hurt!" I said, "Molly, I am not that big but I understand your fear and I will be gentle with you. You can ease me into you at your comfort." Molly stood up and began sliding her tight suit off her body. Tossing it to a chair she reached out and tugged at my shorts. Lifting my hips, they came off and my cock flopped out in an erection. Molly looked at my cock with surprise and mouth open, said, "Man, you are bigger than I remember at the beach, but it was dark." I said, "Molly, go lock the door, we do not want anyone coming in on us." She did and she had the tiniest little butt that just bounced as she walked. Coming back in front of me, she said, "Coach, would you do something to get me wet?" I reached out and placing my hands on her butt, drew her near to me as I used my tongue to stroke her clit and kiss her shaved mound. She put her hands on my head and pressed me close to her as she wriggled and moaned from my stimulation. I could taste her juices flowing and my face was wet with her sweet excretions. She eased back telling me she was stimulated and crawled up on me easing down on my cock with her pussy. She stopped just as my shaft slipped into her lips and pulled back. She gently did this several times until my shaft was fully inside her. The look on her face was one of ecstasy and some pain but her eyes were begging me to stay inside her. After sitting all the way down on my cock, she said, "Have you ever had Asian pussy, Coach?" "No, you are the first." "Do you like it Coach?" and then she eased up and down stroking me and gripping my cock with her tight pussy. " I am on the pill and I want you to cum in me so I can orgasm too." I pulled her up and down with my hands on her butt and her mound rubbing my pubic bone. I could feel her clit swell some and she began to shiver and press tight against me with her breast against mine. Her shivers turned to a moan which turned to a loud moan. She pulled up and down faster and I could feel my cum building to eruption. Then she started shouting, "Fuck me Coach,, Fuck ME!!! I could not hold back ad I erupted in her with one surge after another. On the second surge she screamed, "OH god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!" I must have lasted another ten strokes and she rode me down all the way until she rose one last time and I fell from her heaven's post.

With that, she just eased down on me and hugging me laid her head on my shoulder and we just sat there for a few minutes enjoying the feel of each other.