View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 12:28 AM
Speedo Member

Default Purdue Speedos and others

So today I had the great fortune to be swimming in the lane adjacent to a nice looking guy I met at the pool last Friday when we shared a lane, and we had talked quite a bit last week and again today. He is swimming here at Purdue, because he lives here in town and because his girlfriend (damn) is getting her PhD here too, although he teaches undergraduate English at Ball State. He is handsome eye candy with a nice compact body, and he wears a black boxer cut. He told me to be brave and go buy jammers and how surprised I would be when I feel how much faster I will go as with my current trunks.
Anyway, when I got into the pool today walking in was a tall, slender nice looking guy I had seen throughout the year and a few times this summer. This taller guy wears a black brief, I would say 2 inch sides. He has a nice full, even pointy bulge. He was swimming two lanes over, and next to the English professor friend of mine. He usually alternates between freestyle and breaststroke, and a little faster than I am (English prof is very very good much faster!). I had a nice view for the better part of the hour of tall speedo guy. But after nearly an hour, I had done more than I usually do because I had such a nice eye candy to watch. English prof left before I did, and after getting out and showering, I was in the small locker room getting dressed when tall speedo guy walked in. So I got to see him strip down - and indeed he is...well...endowed. And circumcised. But completely oblivious to my presence (and furtive stare). He put on blue bikini underwear. We kind of walked out of the locker room and upstairs to the exit, but again did give me a notice. Too bad! The pool is closing for like 3 weeks for maintenance and cleaning and repairs...so the recreational pool only has like 3 short course lanes so I may be limiting my swimming, and may not be seeing English prof or speedo guy all that much till after the fall semester starts...